Does anyone know of a Service Provider by the name Vibrant Net

• Thread starter Thread starter anands84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 57,331
I would think this might be a better option to wireless internet. these guys use cable tv like (old tech i suppose) cables , yes mostly laid down by Wi5.
again, it would be easier if they have cables laid in your area already, based on your agent's word to return in 3 days i assume they must have some kind of network in your area.
you can opt for the basic package and if u had a connection in your previous residence, just use the same username and same router. just tell them you would need kind of a prepaid connection with change of address. if yours was a prepaid connection ealirer u dont have any hassle, u can topup for one month only and try it out. or else they might charge you for 3 months on a new package which still you could go for a basic plan to try it out.
i topped up my connection for one month and found it ok, currently am on fourth month of their services... (i do still pay monthly havent opted for longer term plans yet).

Hi Guys,
Apologies for not being able to get back. I have been using Vibrant for the past 50 days. I have opted for the 2 Mbps plan and after the Fair Usage limit was crossed, the connection switched to 256Kbps and it stayed there at 256 Kbps and even after I entered the 2nd month of my subscription the speed did not get back to what is was promised to be. when I tried reaching the customer care it said "SWITCHED OFF". Seems they have a mobile phone for handling customer calls.
The one good thing about Vibrant is there was not big outages for the past 50 days of my usage. If i could say precisely, I should have had downtime a total duration of 2 hours for the entire 50 days which is way better than any of the connections I have used so far. So to conclude, if you are not a heavy user crossing the FUP, then Vibrant would a best option.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having said about Vibrant above, I happened to come across another wireless service provider named Tridax solutions, who is based out of Selaiyur. Seems to offer quite few plans with good FUP. Seems my neighbor is planning to get a connection from them. Similar to Vibrant, Tridax too doesn't seem to have a proper website. They seem to have an e-mail address created with GMAIL (tridaxwirelesssolutions@gmail.com). Will try to switch to them if I hear good feedback from my neighbor. The sales rep who was here around, has promised me to provide a demo line so that I can use and decide whether to switch over to that. Will write up more soon..
Thank you.
Well

Hi,
I am planning to go for Vibrant net ISP. But they are not providing wifi modems. Also since they are providing cable modems, I couldn't find it in stores to purchase. Hence i am planning to buy a wifi router (without modem).
Can any one who are using vibrantnet share the wifi router model which is compatible with Vibrantnet routers?
-Vinoth

Hi Anand,I'm planning to take tridax broadband. Have your neighbor started using this service? Please let me know how if this service is good so far.RegardsGopakumar

I Just checked with my neighbor about his plan of taking a Tridax connection. He has seen a review of their service and had got bad feedback about them. I searched myself to see if I can find any negative reviews about them and ended up seeing this http://www.consumercomplaints.in/internet-services/tridax-wireless-solution-c849159..
Now it is all up to you to decide if you are going to take this connection.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vibrantnet -
Having spoke only about the complaints, I would have to say something about the compliments for this ISP (Vibrant Net). They happen to read my review here about them and called me in order to help me out. After hearing me complain about the speed that I received in the successive month, they have agreed to give me an extension for the problem that I faced.
Also, had a problem again on the 5th of Jan. The response from them was better than before. Though the lady on the phone (the tech support person) helped me out to solve the issue by herself, she had sent out a person in an hours time to check out if the problem was resolved. Im anyhow happy with the way they are responding. Planning to extend for another three months this time 🙂

I should say the post was an eye opener. I had plans to opt for them in the coming months but i wont do that by any chance now 🙂 Thankful that we have webservices helping us out on everystep.....

Yes, the speed is almost constant apart from the downtime period. I don't have a list of plans, since I had given it to one of my friends. www.vibrantnet.in - Try to call the number that is found there and you might get some help.

I was an old customer of Wi5 whom shut down their services and the vendor who laid out Infrastructure to supply them, raised themselves as Vibrant Net. Using Vibrant for last 6 months its comparatively better than its start-up peers here in Rajakilpakkam where no other reputed companies offers wired services and the Established Reliance WiMax offers 600 Kbps at Huge 1.5K+ Monthly rental.
Distinguishing the downtime, vibrant goes down 1 or 2 days in a month, where other Service providers promises 24*7 and supplies less than 15 days a month. Tridax services used by my neighbour got similar feedback.
If you want cheap and reliable internet service in the adjoining areas go ahead for Vibrant.

Saw someone speaking about Tridax, so as a caution just posting this - PLEASE DO NOT GO FOR TRIDAX - Full Cheating.. I have a VERY VERY BAD experiense with tridax and lost few thousand aswell.

Does anyone is using a Router for this Vibrant internet service? I recently got a connection but for configuring a router they are charging 300 bucks which is insane and they are trying to make a profit out of it. I don't know why they are charging a heavy amount for this. If anyone had a router configured, could you share the settings of it?
Thank you,
Karthik

thanks guys for the post..... could you please let me know if some one using extra wifi routers to connect to vibrant internet.... i am planing to buy a wifi router, so that i can use it wireless.... if yes , please let me know the name and model of the router you are using ...... please...................