Does anyone know Airtel Retention Postpaid Plan cheaper than Rs. 349

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,380

warthog

I got banned!
Previously i used to have my family plan 299 with custom 10 packs. I had taken isd calling of 60 mins,80 min local calling ,100 sms and 150mb data as i only had a feature phone. Circumstances forced me to get a smart phone and i had to change the plan to 349 with all unlimited and 5gb data. I don't use more than 2gb a month but post gst the plan is expensive. I am told by my friends that vodafone gives mnp retention post paid plans for 199 with 20gb data.

I do not want to switch from airtel due to benefits. Can anyone tell me a hidden post paid plan for 299 or less from airtel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I have an Airtel Postpaid connection with monthly rental of 225 plus tax. Comes with unlimited calling (local/std/roaming), SMS, 30 GB data with roll over. This is in Karnataka.

xwv55T3.png

LjRgiWv.png

Check Airtel app. Select change plan. Usually they list cheap plans on the app.

If that doesn't work, generate MNP code and some one from airtel will call you and discuss the cheaper plan with that person.

I have 249 retention plan. It is because I am a grandfathered customer from tata docomo (with which I had 99rs postpaid plan) and was migrated to airtel later on.