Does anyone know about Electric vehicles(4-Wheeler)?Does anyone have contacts in Tata Motors?

A lil offtopic but Tesla is planning to launch in India somewhere around June 2021

Even if Tesla comes, affordability will be an issue. Their prices will be initially high and if they decide to setup a plant, then perhaps prices will come down.
Edit:

Last edited:
Little off-topic again.
In My native place some 80 km from Pune, I have seen many Electric 2 wheelers like Scooty from unknown brands. But people use those for nearby travel. I guess it would be cheaper for them since electricity rates are less at villages. Besides many of them are having solar panels to generate electricity. For them traveling on those EV is almost free 😄

Feeling sorry not for the owner or Tesla but all the trash spilled around after explosion...

Yes, batteries were removed and we cleaned the area after the explosion! and to be clear I don't have anything against EVs or Tesla, I drive Model S myself and own quite a much TSLA stock. This is was just so stupid project that I thought it's perfect for my channel.

Batteries should be replaced for free at-least for 10 years in electric vehicles or reduce the price of battery to ₹100

Reactions: SVK