Does Anyone Have Tata Broadband In Chembur Area...... Need Feedback / Reviews In Chembur Area

• Thread starter Thread starter rahulkhana
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,186
Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulkhana

hi,currently i have a Hathway connection in Chembur area ... its worse than ever ..... so i am planning to switch to Tata Broadband .... but before i do so i need to confirm that it is not as bad as Hathway ???So does anyone have Tata Broadband in Chembur area ... pls give provide a feedback / review of Tata servies, speed, broadband plan, etc.Currently they have a offer of NO REGISTRATION NO INSTALLATION CHARGES if u take a account for min. 6 months.I am planning to go for Super On & On 6 - 128 kbps Unlimited for 6 months for Rs.5,231.Thanks !!!

Going by the review of Tata, i think it is better to go with BSNL. Consult with some one nearby having a Tata connection and its not a good idea to commit for 6 months( you can't say when a new scheme comes and u may want to opt for that..🙂.

LOL Your total uptime for Tata would be probably 2 months out of 6 months 😛 some members here would say even less !!They have same over the pole method of wiring to your house so don't expect any better than hathway.Try airtel(if available) or Mtnl(no downtime in last 6 month only CC sucks) instead.

hi,

currently i have a Hathway connection in Chembur area ... its worse than ever ..... so i am planning to switch to Tata Broadband .... but before i do so i need to confirm that it is not as bad as Hathway ???

So does anyone have Tata Broadband in Chembur area ... pls give provide a feedback / review of Tata servies, speed, broadband plan, etc.

Currently they have a offer of NO REGISTRATION NO INSTALLATION CHARGES if u take a account for min. 6 months.

I am planning to go for Super On & On 6 - 128 kbps Unlimited for 6 months for Rs.5,231.

Thanks !!!

----------

Yes, performance of TATA Indicom (TTML ADSL) is obsultely good, in entire maharashtra wherever network is available. Chembur also has many users working fine. pls contact 67908000 and get more details

----------

Yes, performance of TATA Indicom (TTML ADSL) is obsultely good, in entire maharashtra wherever network is available. Chembur also has many users working fine. pls contact 67908000 and get more details

----------

^^i can confirm that. If its provided by TTML(tata teleservices maha ltd) it is totally reliable. I;ve had it for 5-6 months and i havent had a single second of disconnection, and i am not even exaggerating! i get 256kbps unlimited(i dont think they have FUP here) for 770/mth (inc taxes). no modem no installating charges either. and i dint have to take for 6 months either.If its not ttml, rather if its tata indicom, i have heard many -ve reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.