Does Alien Exist?

• Thread starter Thread starter iCon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 6,347
wut? pic or it didnt happen.and anyways most of my "knowledge" is not based on ancient science. its based on modern discoveries.also what is this overall mathematics you talk about? and where did you even get the figure of 0.20%? its absurd LOL.it seems to me to be similar to one of those "we use only 4% of our brain" myths.

wut? pic or it didnt happen.

and anyways most of my "knowledge" is not based on ancient science. its based on modern discoveries.

also what is this overall mathematics you talk about? and where did you even get the figure of 0.20%? its absurd LOL.
it seems to me to be similar to one of those "we use only 4% of our brain" myths.

Dude..you really need to get out of your shell and see the Ancient Science...just a suggestion..no offense..
Your so calling "ABSURD" is what we are capable of..even me..
Because thats what we have been limited to... 😕
If anything unorthodox happens...then its weird/absurd/miracle/madness...or any other if you wanna mention....

Lets say for example..
If i didnt knew anything about a bulb....and i saw that bulb and its light for the first time in my whole entire god darn life...then i would say miracle/weird/absurd/not possible/..some might even say holy.....
But if i knew everything about bulb...then i would say its a bulb which is emitting light nothing holy or any sh**...
FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT...
if our ancestors saw something..back then which was away from their knowledge...then they would call that miracle/weird and all that B.S.
But if a guy of todays GenX.. saw that...who knows he might recognize it and who knows "THAT THING" might be some sort of technology.... 😕
If possible watch all the seasons in a open mind..and give your opinion....
Trust me...i can understand your reaction...BEEN THERE DONE THAT... 🙂

There has to be existence of some other forms of life, in such a vast Universe! Wherever conditions conducive to life are created, life would exist! And i dont think theres something really special about Earth, that such conditions exist just here.

Is it a 'u' turn from the GOD thread??? Where you said earth is a "special" place because life exist here only and hence there must be a creator??

Well I think aliens do exist. As there are billions of Stars in billions of galaxies and possibly trillions of solar systems so no life in any of these other than our own solar system would be like no less than a big surprise and shocking 😱

Without getting into further discussions, i would only clarify 1 thing - I have nowhere said that earth is the only planet which has living creatures in the Universe.

Anciet aliens is a kick ass series.They will have season 4 this year.I suggest you to watch this episode of ufo hunters and read this book
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOL01OhB5h4

A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out
The Octopus, Black Projects And The Dulce Facility

Apprently usa made a treaty with grey aliens from the zeta reticuli system in 1954 known as the greada treaty.USA know about them since 1930's.
In 1979 things got off hand and there was a firefight in dulce base.Since then the govt has realized that aliens are malevolent race.The greys are abducting humans to great a hybrid race as they are a dying race.They eventual plan is to destroy humanity.

lasers,fiber optics,transistors;all technological superiority that usa has came from aliens.

the greys are subservient to the reptilians who consider themselves native terrans.
The real story is mind boggling.

Something which has been bothering me ever since I began reading about aliens and UFOs on the internet ...

Why do all the so-called sights of these unidentified structures and drones always occur in the USA / European nations? These guys even have a complete website which displays reports of such flying entities in real time (check out UFO Stalker is the source for UFO reports, UFO sightings, UFO pictures and UFO videos - MUFON UFO map)

Even the latest set of strange metallic sounds occur only in those regions. Yeah, some people in other countries are hearing them too; but only sparsely. The only incident of such sounds happening in Asia was something being reported in Malaysia (which I take with a bucket of salt)!

if there are in fact alien being visiting the earth/or have visited the earth, why are there no physical proofs for it?i mean if they are/were so advanced and capable of interstellar travel, they would have been using materials we dont know of.or may be metals we dont know about. why is there no such evidence? why just some bad photos, speculations or conspiracy theories.

Anyone who thinks Ancient Aliens is too farfetched, should watch the whole series with an open mind and then judge it, It's pretty great and the speculation/theories presented are pretty fascinating!

and lets get a bit offtopic:

Just read the book by Stephen hawking and Mlodinow.. The grand design ..Quite a good book .. Though one thing still confuses how can something be created from nothing .. This sounds like very similar saying which my parents used to taught me when I was kid .. I used to ask them who is the biggest god.. They used to say Lord shiva ..And I used to ask how did he born.. and they replied he came to existence from nothing ..So seems to me tht I am still in my childhood 😀Regarding aliens... They certainly do exists .. With presence of trillions and trillions of star and their countless planets .. The mathematical chances of their existence is very large ..

if there are in fact alien being visiting the earth/or have visited the earth, why are there no physical proofs for it?
i mean if they are/were so advanced and capable of interstellar travel, they would have been using materials we dont know of.
or may be metals we dont know about. why is there no such evidence? why just some bad photos, speculations or conspiracy theories.

The Giza pyramid...which is impossible to built...even using modern technology...was built thousands of years ago in just couple of years....
According to the stats shown....the bricks/stones used had to be transported at a rate of 20sec/mile....And the bricks weighed tones....!! 🙂
There is no way that a human could have transported that bricks in such lighting speed..even if they did..it would have taken many years than the stats represent....!!
Give me a solid explanation..!! 🙂
And the precision used to cut those bricks....has to be some kind of laser..there is no way that it can be done with spears/or some other sharp tools...because even now...enginners can't do that with the present technology...
And those ancient people did all those freaking tasks IN THE ABSENCE OF MATHEMATICAL KNOWLEDGE...!! 🙂

----------

Something which has been bothering me ever since I began reading about aliens and UFOs on the internet ...

Why do all the so-called sights of these unidentified structures and drones always occur in the USA / European nations? These guys even have a complete website which displays reports of such flying entities in real time (check out UFO Stalker is the source for UFO reports, UFO sightings, UFO pictures and UFO videos - MUFON UFO map)

Even the latest set of strange metallic sounds occur only in those regions. Yeah, some people in other countries are hearing them too; but only sparsely. The only incident of such sounds happening in Asia was something being reported in Malaysia (which I take with a bucket of salt)!

Yea i always wondered...i mean why not India or any other asian countries...!!
Why those Jews, christians....!! 😕

volcano, do you even understand what you are saying?
20sec/miles? now what is that unit? i've never seen it.
lets be modest and say its 1mile in 20sec(instead of 20miles/sec). now thats 3miles in 1 minute, and 180miles/hour.
thats supercar fast. ferrari, bugatti fast.

anyways this will tell you what actually happened. How Were The Egyptian Pyramids Built?

----------

btw 180mph translates to 289.681kmph. almost 290kmph. very very fast indeed for a 2 tonne block. i dont think even aliens could've done that.

----------

btw 180mph translates to 289.681kmph. almost 290kmph. very very fast indeed for a 2 tonne block. i dont think even aliens could've done that.

The ufo hunters show is like a "reality-show" type. Rarely conclusive about anything at all.