• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6,540
Status
Not open for further replies.

shantam2005

IrRegulars
ISP
Maha Mediacom
Hey guys looks like Tata Docomo is one of the few companies that strictly follows its Motto "Do the new" . This time it is doing something new by offering 2G speed of 16 KBps for 3G tarrifs :wall: and when the CC is called they blame it on us by saying that your phone may not be 3G or you may be opening websites on slow servers or any other very silly reason. This problem is being faced by me and many of my friends here in Chandigarh. Since this is the first time that I have faced a problem with them, therefore I am really disappointed by such behavior of CC. Hope they do something about it otherwise I will have to port to Reliance.

The customer care of Tata Docomo is the worst customer care, I have ever experienced. They don,t know how to speak proper English. They don't have proper knowledge about the product. And at times they do speak very rudely and disconnects the call when asked to transfer to a supervisor. A simple advise to Tata Docomo. Please do charge your subscribers 50 paisa for calling customer care... as other operator does, but please provide them a proper customer service.

@piku99

I agree with you on that matter

@ akshay12

I have heard that they have a good coverage in my area. Therefore I think it is worth a try.

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

UPDATE:

Today they again did something new by sending me a feedbackk form even before their representative replied to my mail.LOL

UPDATE😛roblem still not solved. Yesterday a Guy called and told that I was assigned 128 kbps only.When I told him that I was on a 3G plan. He said he needs to check what's wrong and will let me know but after that I have not heard from him yet.Today I have also written to the Nodal Officer. Lets see what a Nodal Officer can do.

The customer care of Tata Docomo is the worst customer care, I have ever experienced. They don,t know how to speak proper English. They don't have proper knowledge about the product. And at times they do speak very rudely and disconnects the call when asked to transfer to a supervisor. A simple advise to Tata Docomo. Please do charge your subscribers 50 paisa for calling customer care... as other operator does, but please provide them a proper customer service.

I think u havent experienced reliance customer care,
in GSM service you may not be able to connect with CC at all as 198 and *333 always says "this route is busy please try later".
even if connected by chance, those guys are even not able to speak hindi fluently, looks like some south indian employees are there in call center,
and you may have more knowledge about relaince then them.
I am trying hard to port out from reliance since 27 jan 2011 but they reject my request every time citing wrong UPC, but I will not let them easily

I second that, but, it mostly happens when you are continuously switching from GSM to UMTS mode.But, it happens without a reason too 😕I never spoke to someone speaking South Indian accent but yeah most of the time, Haryanvi 😀

UPDATE :Got 2 calls from Docomo today.Both times the. Guy calling said that he will check the problem and let me know. Finally I called the Nodal Officer's no. and there another complaint was registered. So now 5 more days to wait. 🙁

UPDATE :
Got 2 calls from Docomo today.Both times the. Guy calling said that he will check the problem and let me know. Finally I called the Nodal Officer's no. and there another complaint was registered. So now 5 more days to wait. 🙁

Dude check my complaint posted in other thread...that would be of greeat help...as it carries coorporate numbers

UPDATE :Had to leave for my HomeTown (Kullu) urgently today. So I dont think they will try to solve my problem. Even if they say that it is solved I have no ways to test and report them instantly, since Docomo does not have a 3G spectrum in HP. So guess I will port to Reliance for its 3G (also due to its popular "Jugaads"). Hope the speeds are good. Although anything above 400 KBps (For 3G) is considered excellent by me. Although above 200 KBps is the min (For 3G) that I expect.

UPDATE :
Had to leave for my HomeTown (Kullu) urgently today. So I dont think they will try to solve my problem. Even if they say that it is solved I have no ways to test and report them instantly, since Docomo does not have a 3G spectrum in HP. So guess I will port to Reliance for its 3G (also due to its popular "Jugaads"). Hope the speeds are good. Although anything above 400 KBps (For 3G) is considered excellent by me. Although above 200 KBps is the min (For 3G) that I expect.
wch is ur handset ??

Status
Not open for further replies.