DOCOMO Cheating in Open with (246 + 4) Plan of 3G services !

• Thread starter Thread starter kmrobin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,300
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmrobin

ISP
TATA DOCOMO
Hi All,

If you've not tried this recharge plan yet then be careful and make sure that your number is in DOCOMO's wishlist or not or otherwise you might end up like this as well.

I just now tried to use that 246 + 4 offer campaigned everywhere by docomo, and I was taken with a shocker by the outcome.

I did the 246 recharge from their website today, it completed and gave 219 rupees and the I proceeded to do the 4 rupees recharge on my umber and the message I got on their website was:

"Sorry you can not do this recharge on your number !"

I tried countless times but no luck, same message is coming.

I wonder how the hell they're running this fraud campaign in open over their Facebook page and official website.

When I talked to the customer care representatives, they told we can't help in this matter.
May be your number is not eligible for this !

I know my friends are able to do it successfully, both 246 plus 4, but why not all numbers can do that ?
And there should be proper T&C return on their website for which numbers can not use them or it is restricted to few numbers only , shouldn't they write that somewhere !

Are any of you the victim of this (I know not all are affected by this as it's working for few numbers and not working for some numbers) as I've decided to drag them to consumer forum this time !

If you've not tried this recharge plan yet then be careful and make sure that your number is in DOCOMO's wishlist or not or otherwise you might end up like this as well.

One Question, Are they supposed to provide 1GB again and again for each recharge of rs.4/- you do by 2days of recharging rs.246? Although they dont provide 3G in my state 🙁 just curious....

I have never tried recharging. But, everything else I tried on their website ended up with some stupid errors like the one your received. So far, I have not been able to do anything from their website. Not sure why they even have a website ...

So i tried this plan and it worked magnificently for a month now. I did my research about recharging online before trying this. I called customer care and asked them that is this valid on online too, as I had got an error once when i had tried to recharge for 6 rs sms pack too, saying your number is not valid for this. Turns out there online system is flawed, because i got the 6 rs recharge done by dialing a number *141*506# which customer care gave me and worked like a charm. Now to the 246 recharge, i didnt want to try it out online for sure, customer care told me to go the store and get it done. I went to the official Docomo store, told him to do 246+4, he did it in 1 min and it worked! Amazing, there plans are too good, only there online system sucks. I have to say customer care was decent too, but have to call at odd hours to actually get through...

Status
Not open for further replies.