• Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 18,151
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckr97

Regular
ISP
ACT Blaze 30 Mbps (Post 50GB, 512Kbps)
Looking for Docomo 3G reviews (service/network/plans), which I prefer to use it on my Mobile handset in bangalore.

docomo speed is very good, but if signal turns out to be week then you are your own! docomo has very limited 3G towers in bangalore. i am struggling in my area with week signal

What is your location? I was in HAL (old airport road), and I've got pretty good speeds there and in many places in Bangalore that I traveled to, with tata docomo 3G eStick.

its asum network in Bangalore I m using DoCoMo 3g and I get good offers in my DoCoMo and I get proper network every were and DoCoMo 3g internet is too good

just activated my prepaid in bangalore, work in EC phase 1 and ran a speedtest in office..
speedtest shows : 4.8Mbps, 1Mbps ( DL,UL)
looks good!
will update more once at home and random areas!
handset : Nokia lumia 620

Hope you can tackle with there frequent disconnection as they have 40 mins disconnection policy and reconnection takes minimum 15-20 mins. So every one hour you are connected for only 40 mins. I am already out from them.

My experience with Tata DOCOMO 3G in Bangalore has been very bad. Somehow, my phone would connect to their 3G network only sporadically. Even at times it did, it would disconnect randomly after sometime. I raised this issue with Tata DOCOMO. I was told that the issue was resolved, but that changed absolutely nothing for me. Am back to Airtel now. I noticed a 2 Mbps speed cap as some others have reported, but atleast the 3G works when I want it to.

RockingIndian said:
My experience with Tata DOCOMO 3G in Bangalore has been very bad. Somehow, my phone would connect to their 3G network only sporadically. Even at times it did, it would disconnect randomly after sometime. I raised this issue with Tata DOCOMO. I was told that the issue was resolved, but that changed absolutely nothing for me. Am back to Airtel now. I noticed a 2 Mbps speed cap as some others have reported, but atleast the 3G works when I want it to.

Facing the exact same issue as you. 3G randomly disconnects. And it does not fall back on 2G/Edge automatically. Complaining to customer care in Regional language or english language is of no use because they refuse to take complaints for some reason and hang up the call. Very limited 3G connectivity in bangalore. And edge rarely works. Shifting back to airtel soon.

Babhishek said:
just activated my prepaid in bangalore, work in EC phase 1 and ran a speedtest in office..speedtest shows : 4.8Mbps, 1Mbps ( DL,UL)looks good!will update more once at home and random areas!handset : Nokia lumia 620
Do update once you get connectivity on Docomo 3G. We all know you are desperately wanting to connect, BUT..

Status
Not open for further replies.