• Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,137
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul_hifi

ISP
Reliance
Dear IBF members & respected admin & respected sp moderators,

I created this thread to reveal myself in front of you as i was not enjoying forum with some other name, i liked my own name more than anything else in the world.

I came back as i wanted some help from a kind soul, who after knowing me still helped about my real life.

So i create a poll & u have options to guess who i am.
Trust me, this time i've not done anything wrong or put a prank on cst, i was just here to get a personal help from m.

Now its admin's decission to ban me or not.

I swear i would not come after he bans this ID. :isorry:

Dear IBF members & respected admin & respected sp moderators,

I created this thread to reveal myself in front of you as i was not enjoying forum with some other name, i liked my own name more than anything else in the world.

I came back as i wanted some help from a kind soul, who after knowing me still helped about my real life.

So i create a poll & u have options to guess who i am.
Trust me, this time i've not done anything wrong or put a prank on cst, i was just here to get a personal help from m.

Now its admin's decission to ban me or not.

I swear i would not come after he bans this ID. :isorry:

Look you forgot to add one more option that you are unique. This will lead people to believe that you are a spammer so add a fifth option.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

If you are feeling guilty about the clash and the ban thing about me.. then I'm not angry with you. I don't want you banned, so forget what happened and move on.

As far my vote goes, then none of the above.

oh the basis of pool result you will decide who you are ?????????? hummmmmmmmm

Don't take it wrong.. He's just trying to resolve speculations and if he's not.. then I don't know what the hell he is doing.

Arrey Dewano, Mujhe Pehchano .... Kahan Se Aaya ... Main Hoon Kaun...

Zzz thos feels like a silly game we used to play as kids called Guess who... I m too old for this shit now...

Status
Not open for further replies.