Do not opt for Reliance if you live near Laxmi Road area

• Thread starter Thread starter gambit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,139
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are you will experience down time up to 1 month no ip or no signal every 5th or 6th month because Reliance in charge of this area are too lazy to pay their rent on time, this causes the guy on whose terrace Reliance has installed the DSLAM machines, to switch off the power until reliance pays their rent. My friend had to call reliance and terminate the connection because of this rent issue going on for almost 2 years, terminating reliance connection was a pain. One time reliance even skipped paying the electricity bills causing electrician to cut off the electricity until reliance paid their electricity bills lol.

Turns out Reliance didn't actually terminate my friends internet, they ofc took the modem within few days of termination request but they didn't bother to actually terminate the internet from mumbai side lol. Now reliance is shamelessly demanding my friend to pay the bill or else legal action will be taken all because of reliance own mistake.

Another reason not to opt for reliance, they suck at terminating services, pretty sure they are doing it on purpose. Shame on you Reliance.

I just checked my own account and it seems to have been disconnected properly.

qcfWrkM.png

i am not sure however where is the cheque for rs. 380 lol.

You will get the refund amount on your billing address by DD or cheque within 45 - 60 days from the date of escalation (i.e 01-11-2016).

i should write them another mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.