Do not name your home wireless network Indian Mujahideen

• Thread starter Thread starter saarth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 13,774
Usin IM as your wifi SSID will surely get an attention, and it could be those neigbours who informed the police
and police had to check it out, because if they don't and just in case anything bad happens regarding IM, then it will all over in the news, 'Cops neglect neighbour suspicion, Are they capable for our proctection? Watch our debate tonight at 9 pm only on Times Now'

rvisharma said:
Watch our debate tonight at 9 pm only on Times Now'
The nation deserves to know!!! :tongue:Just for the sake of civilised discussion, I wonder if the OP is a non-muslim. If he is not a muslim, I couldn't help but wonder if things would be more serious or not. for a muslim.

uhm, i don't know, somebody saw the network i guess and must've complained. I went to apologize to the neighbours living upstairs who were inconvenienced and they said they had seen it for a while but knew it was just a joke.
and nah i don't think i need to sue anyone, i wasn't arrested or anything, they were just concerned it might scare people.....

they cant pick up your items , hell cant even enter your house without probable cause and a notice for searching the premises... you should not have entertained them at all... thats why you should lawyer up if there is any record of your visit to police office I suggest you get it in hard copy ASAP. other wise they will be watching you for sure...