do not go for zee dish tv dth

• Thread starter Thread starter cochin007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,521

cochin007

ISP
vonage
Hi,I am one of the first subscribers of DIsh Tv.. 3-4 yr back i took connection..Had disconnected it when I shifted..I had 100 Rs in my account as credit .. I had an add on STB along with Parent.. I asked to disconnect this before recharging coz other wise money will go into this.. The Agent activated both the connections *WITHOUT asking me * and now the balance is -2 rs.. Every time I call up the agenst give different answers.. I gave a request for A person to come to install... Next day No one came up and when I called CC again they said there is no such request. Now i am fighting to get back money. BUT no hopes... THis one i felt funny --I called one agent and asked her to send some one to install.. SHe said Unless I make the connection active She cant do it.. THis shows her ignorance coz once its active till I fix the dish, I wont be able to watch it but money will go off.... Again I disconnected and next person said she will send some one.. NO ONE THERE KNOWS ENGLISH.. EVEN IF THEY know they mix Hindi....Go for airtel or some good company if you are planning... coz here I think NO one knows whats happening ....PAST three years they didnt make any changes to the CC..Looks like they dont pay the agents or pay less that they cant get good people..They know only to take money.. NO PROVISION FOR REFUND EVEN IF THEY MAKE MISTAKE....So think twice before going for DISH TV.. DIDNT see any Nodal officer for complaints...

go for digital cable .ITS CHEAPER and better.. I took actv in bangalore... CLarity is superb.. Today is first day .. Same clarity like DTH and EPG and Radio also there for 250 rs....

Please provide more details regarding, costing and pricing for installation, monthly packages, and areas in which it is availabile

From the site
We have trained your very own neighbourhood cable operator to professionally service and maintain your ACT Setup

That does nt sound very encouraging . Our very own neighbourhood cable operator's "professional services" are one of the main reason we shift to DTH

i am using dish tv for over 2 years. and i am satisfied because before i have cable and it was very very bad. but now all the channels are coming very clear. i don't care about number of channels because we can see only one channel at a time. so friends enjoy what you have don't complaint about it.

From the site

That does nt sound very encouraging . Our very own neighbourhood cable operator's "professional services" are one of the main reason we shift to DTH

The service provided by cable operator is pathetic🙁 they do not arrive on time for monthly charge and then fine for late pay also, they have no explanation for not telecasting certain channels:madness:

They dont have proper stations for recharging. I have seach lot in Surat for this but i didnt find any. Online netbankign recharge goes to cc avenue and bloody damn they are charging for it.I would sayDish Mat karo WIsh Mat karo

^The punch line made by you is funny but even more hilarious is your username :rofl:!

^The punch line made by you is funny but even more hilarious is your username :rofl:!

Yes right, can you tell me a place where i can recharge online instanly?

^ Aren't credit cards accepted on their website? I think they do. And there should not be additional charges for those.

----------

I see their payment gateway is ICICI. This should not cost you extra.

I dont have a credit card , do net banking works with it? When I try to go with net banking they says cc avenue will charge 250 extra.THeir customer care guys even dont know about it.

I Think Dish is Best forever because it provode more channels and packages r very cheap to compare to other DTH, So, Dish is Best.:impissed:

Don't always trust agent. They are always having someother work and their intention will be getting money.Better call customer care and get your service request number. It will be easy for you to quoute next time. I understand, Dish TV customer care engineer and their staff are Hindi walla. Most of the time when i called CC they were talking only on hindi. If i insist them to speak in English they will put call on hold some extend. The next person will mix hindi and English. I never satisfied with their support. Since i know about dish and communication level i could have mannaged myself.Next time when you want to go any DTH better find good customer care. I heared Tata Sky is providing good support.