do multiple sessions work fine ?

• Thread starter Thread starter pmontu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,332

pmontu

1. i know any NUMBER of ppl can LOG into any ID at the same time ,,IT WORKS FINE2.even ppl on diff plans can connect to other plans after rebooting ur modems and reconnecting [when u get an invalid ID/Pass err]3.those with auto connect ,ie dont have dialer,, sorry i donno wat to do for u$ 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 $: ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS # I HAVE A 512K BPS PLAN # MY FRIENDS ON 256 WHEN THEY USE IT DURING 2-8 ,THEY CAN DOWNLOAD DOUBLE ALL AT THE SAME TIME # AND IN THE STATS ,I FIND ALL THE SESSION [ INCLUSIVE OF MY FRIENDS ] IE THERE WILL BE OVERLAPPING OF SESSIONS $$ IS DATA1 INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FIND THAT MISUSE, AND BILL ME CRAZY :s but one thing is clear in our experimentation , we had 800mb in an account free on the last day of the month,and all of us logged in n played CS. finally in the sessions we fount out it was totally messed up with 4 overlapping sessions and only 600mb used over all, but we kept it under 1GB so his bill was pure 500+tax, ie NPbut i am scared to exp night time usage multi sessions ,,if it works we can all use 1mbps itself all night 😀 lolcommon share wat all u know in this regard :lol:

Yes this will work thats why i use my Uncle's 1 MBPS during night time(with his permission ofcourse)Still you know, i can't download nothing more than just 300 mb using Azerus.although Http links is much faster BSNL should try to improve P2P and torrent speed :angry:

thats not true ,,i get 50-60 in torrent stats on 512 and i got info that 70kBps is majority avg for many torrentsso well i can also multi login frm tonight i suppoose,, no problems huh,,great NEWZ dude

hey u dint get my question,,i know it works and i KNOW there is np using proper sessions,,but tell me do u use when ur uncle also uses at night, and after doin so was he billed CRAZY ,,i just want to be sure obt that :-s

Originally posted by pmontu@Dec 21 2005, 05:55 AM
and after doin so was he billed CRAZY ,,i just want to be sure obt that :-s
[snapback]36642[/snapback]
[/quote]

nope if i used it within 2am and 8am so he was not billed crazy and he too download during that time ..(if he had got some crazy bill only thing he would do was to turn me crazy 😀 )

i suppose thats y data1 dosnt have ultd plans for now ,,if there is one person on ultd plan its sometin like whole india is on ultd n next tin they have to close n go ,,so they better solve this first ..well they r a government company n not private so we must inform this to them n get it straight so they dont get lot of wastage so they can concentrate in developing the serviceBE AN INDIAN n BEHAVE LIKE ONElol 😛

BE AN INDIAN n BEHAVE LIKE ONE[/b]

U mean to say start stealing each others' accounts ......🙂

Its not entirely our fault that we are subjected to crappy broadband..If ISPs gave decentish unlimited speeds noone would steal..Apart from a select few but thats always there 🙂As long as a subscriber is paying for his own connection (for eg.256kbps) and uses friends 512kbps during free hours, it cannot hurt BSNL much..Yes he could take his own 512kbps plan..but Rs.1800? and that too 2am to 8am free..? 5gb limit? uploads counted? damn.

u ppl r very correct ,its BSNL problem [ if u analyse its INDIA's bcos of US ppl ] 🙁 but anyway its clear that even in the US ,,the average kbps / HOME is very damm LOW , if u get the figure u wil get shocked tinkin is that IT..but well it shuld be really lower for us in comparison to them but problem is ,,, all here dont have BB and those who do use it CRAZY ; so the average is high ,so there are problems for the ISP ,so wat needs to happen is that ALL have to get BB and then average usage will hit floor n rates will bcom flat so for bsnl to bcom more cheaper n unltdey all wat need to happen is ,,more ppl nned to get it n use it low n pay normal so we can use ALL n pay same 😀

Well I am going to use my Uncle's 1 mbps during night time whatever happens because he is not gaining anything. (by not using wat this Goverment is giving during free hours)So I will utilize it for himWell dude i am getting arount 230 Kb/sec dl so why not to use it as long it does not do any damage to others