DNS servers

• Thread starter Thread starter vibsanghi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 13,620
@ jayesh ... Thanks for the Dns servers.....I think Default mtnl servers are sufficient to open any website...If you don't want that you can even set it to obtain Automatic..I was obnoxious but i have a vaild reasonThis post is too old that starter of this post still have not found out the fastest server and still not ready to post any Dns server which he finds is fast..Atleast you posted some Dns server....ThankYou Very much for that!!

ummmm...........i think you know that you can post all of this in 1 post. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

Ya man ...my Best friend told me Anger is Enemy of Clever Braini guess he was right...Any way i was in normal forum does it makes difference if my style is posting seperately...

well well, it seems i missed a lotta of action around here ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™ , all i cud see was supersaiyan seems to be behaving like vegita or that pink guy on the chair (hey saiyan yaar cud u remind me what he was called forgot his name ๐Ÿ™ ). Most of u who hv nvr watched dragonballz wud not be able to make sense of what i'm sayin, so don't ask me what i meant ๐Ÿ˜› .

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Apr 11 2006, 11:48 PM
@ Sanke1 well said and expalined

But your first post regarding Gf made me laugh ......

I don't have any Gf But you got aย  girlfriend!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›
[snapback]47921[/snapback]
[/quote]

basically some typo there.

But yeah i hav a GF.
BTW its against forum rules to flame anyone.

anyways lets end it here b4 startin another forum war.

Get irrirtated once again ๐Ÿ˜€ I am using the following DNS server,192.168.1.1192.168.1.1 is also my default gateway ๐Ÿ˜› and I feel its the fasted for me.After using it as the DNS I did not face any problem like page cannot be displayed, or anyother error.I feel I am using a dedictaed leased line...no problem till now very very dedictaed surfing after I used the default gateway as the DNS.Now you may ask how can I use 192.168.1.1 as DNSI can use it you can also use it :lol:

Originally posted by mystery_inc18@Apr 12 2006, 06:36 AM
(hey saiyan yaar cud u remind me what he was called forgot his name ๐Ÿ™ ).
[snapback]47948[/snapback]
[/quote]

Freeza.....

freeza was an idiot, vegeta was even more crazy. ๐Ÿ˜€(and here the thread has been converted into a DBZ thread. ๐Ÿ˜› :lol๐Ÿ™‚and i too think the default gateway should work as mtnltriband has mentioned.btw are you using another router after the MTNL router?

Now that what i say house of crazy Posts.... ๐Ÿ˜›Virtually i think we both are using same setting dear mtnltriband...

yeah me too. im not even bothering to change the dns and see. ๐Ÿ™‚