DNS servers

• Thread starter Thread starter vibsanghi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 13,613
Originally posted by Techno™@Apr 5 2006, 04:37 PM

First Download This http://grc.com/miscfiles/dnsru.exe
Thats' DNS RU Or DNS Research Utility
Tried It Myself...................................
[snapback]47193[/snapback]
[/quote]

this file dnsru.exe is not working, when i run it tell me that this is an expired version and that i need to dwld the latest ver, there's a link provided for the same. When i click on the link another file gets dwlded and and again i get same msg of expired version. 🙁 🙁
Is anyone else facing this ?????????

If You Think This Won't Make A Difference... Don't Download It Right Away...
First Download This http://grc.com/miscfiles/dnsru.exe
Thats' DNS RU Or DNS Research Utility

DNSRU (Domain Name System Research Utility) is freely distributed by Steve Gibson, and can be used to test your provider's DNS servers' speeds for comparison to localhost. Be sure to read the info within and visit the links to his site for more on DNSRU. Awesome! However, you'll need to select the program icon then press and hold the \"Shift\" key before double-clicking every time you want to run it, to by-pass the pre-configured expiration. Initially, you may need to double-click the selected icon a second time while depressing the Shift key if you do it this way. Another method is to hold down the Shift key, right-click the icon and select \"Open\". You'll be most interested in the Benchmark tab, and the Server selection capability which is available through clicking the DNSRU icon at the top left of the opened program. Remember, this is still an unfinished Research and Development tool, so some functions are not enabled.[/b]
[/b][/quote]

can someone post some alternate dns servers ip addresses which are fast, i didnt wanna get into the hassle of installing new softwares for this

Does the system automtically goes to the alternate DNS when the primary is not running? or we haveto shutdown?/I have the following DNSprimary 127.0.0.1alternate 4.2.2.1incase if the primary doesnt works will system go to alternate automtically

Plz ..... you making me sick.... mtnltribandAs far as i know two dns server are given in mtnl guide...Use them wisely and for God sake don't ask where is dnsserver mentioned!!!

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Apr 10 2006, 11:00 PM
Plz .....  you making me sick.... mtnltriband

Did I ask you any help Mr sick??

As far as i know two dns server are given in mtnl guide...

Even I know thoese severs if you want I can provide you mr sick

Use them wisely and for God sake don't ask where is dnsserver mentioned!!!

I am wise enogh but U have made your fool.For your kind info we are testing other DNS severs instead of MTNL coz they sucks.Thus thogh we know mtnl dns but we are experimenting others mr SICK.

Moderators of this forum must  look at the senseless and highly objectionble post of mr sick , supersaiyan.

[snapback]47802[/snapback]
[/quote]

Originally posted by SuperSaiyan@Apr 10 2006, 11:00 PM
Plz .....  you making me sick.... mtnltriband

As far as i know two dns server are given in mtnl guide...

Use them wisely and for God sake don't ask where is dnsserver mentioned!!!
[snapback]47802[/snapback]
[/quote]

arent you just being obnoxious for no reason ?

for mtnl 203.94.227.70

from outside use anyone freely

lol supersaiyanMaybe u broke wid ur GF kya ??Dont vent ur frustration here man !!! 😛 We all kno it happens :lol:

I know you cannot downlaod more than 2 files at one time from internet but do this apply to websites also.??Can we open more than 2 sites simultaneoiulsy or we CANNOT

now even i m feelin that mtnltriband u r really makin me sick 😛 (Pun intended)But hey hey hey...I do want to help n00bsyes man u can open 100 websites at same time provided ur connection is fast enough and use good browser like opera or firefox, Your taskbar has that much space if usin IE 6BTW even in IE u can download 2 files at same time.If u wanna download more than 2 files try flashget or Internet download accelerator.Or some freeware like Fresh Download

Mtnltriband Thankgod i am not fool as you to mention and confuse newbies totally like :blink: "primary 127.0.0.1alternate 4.2.2.1 :huh: "You are Testing dns server via this forum Plz plz plz post your fastestDNS server before Your 23 rd Birthday lol [You Cann't see me] 🙂 Regarding Mod He is my Langotia Yaar ....I love him so much that i keep coming back like arnold in Terminator......Series "I will be Back" :lol: And for your kind Of Info [This makes me sick] I download simultaneously 8 files ..NO harm in that !!! SOme website sucks and gives only 5 kbps download speed so simultaneous connection via Dap boosts download to 25 kbps dot... B)

@ amogh_gulwady can i treat you like you are same person as mtnltriband Or you have multiple registration in forumQuestion is Did i talked or asked any suggestion from you??If you like my post well and good if not plz forget that you even read my post .. I don't care for that!!

@ Sanket well said and expalinedBut your first post regarding Gf made me laugh ......I don't have any Gf But you got a Boyfriend!!!!!! 😛