DNS Problems on Excitel Broadband

Excitel DNS seems to be fucked up again at my end.

I'm using Google's DNS's and still cannot access many sites since 2-3 days .. Appears any site using ANY CloudFlare services are inaccessible from Excitel... I have opened a ticket but as expected, no one will bother to update with anything intelligent 🙂

Captcha is just a nuisance and I can live with that .. but it's not working only .... traceroute confirms it ... has CloudFlare (accidently) blocked the excitel IP space ? Can't even dig the domain if they're using simple cloudflare DNS servers ...

seems unlikely. every website owner has to select how they want to treat an ip that has been marked as bad by cloudflare network.

hmm.. ok .. did'nt know that .. but this problem for me is isolated to everything CloudFlare related... all sites on cloudflare are not accessible...

even androidfilehost.com ( which only uses CloudFlare DNS ) is not accessible..

happening again. dns problems everywhere if i keep excitel running on the load balancer. they disappear as soon as i disable excitel.

one of the bbc domains does not work for me. bbc.co.uk i think. can anyone check and confirm?

yup. loads of domains are not working at the moment.
wordpress.com
jetpack.com
backblaze.com
are just the few i have noticed.

Can't load soccerway,jetpack,wordpress,arxiv,qwant,indiatimes,hindustantimes,dnsleaktest. The issue isn't DNS as I'm not on excitel's DNS servers.