DNS Problems on Excitel Broadband

Hi. I got the UBNT Products from Delhi itself. Official Distributors and Sellers. I can actually claim the warranty but none of the others who got it from US can claim it.

Is anyone else facing weird issue at the moment? This forum and discord is not working for me at the moment.

i am facing huge downtime today some website opening some not even this website is opened with much difficulty

i am facing huge downtime today some website opening some not even this website is opened with much difficulty
I have installed airtel xstream 50mbps plan and net feels much smoother n quicker than my 300mbps excitel connection.
Excitel has choked up its fiber network by giving speed of 300mbps for less than Rs.600 and yet using half capacity EPON for fiber last mile.

review your airtel one as compared to excitel and shd i choose airtel or jio , i am also planning to shift

my area is getting fiber finally. remains to be seen if it would fuck up the general speed on the connection once majority of people upgrade to higher speed plans.

Please people... If excitel is shit in your area and you have access to airtel or Jio, dump excitel. Do not assume that excitel is shit for everyone else as well.
The person i quoted has same lco as mine. Fyi