DNS problem going on in Railwire Assam

• Thread starter Thread starter godmad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 133
  • Views Views 13,351
Its available with every LCO that are providing RailWire broadband but new plans which are promising and competitive are available to those LCOs where competition is aggresive. For an example - we in Jaleswar town have multiple service providers here i.e. BSNL, Airtel, RailWire and Jio is about to start in a weeks time. Henceforth, new tariff plans has been updated in our LCO's portal where my friend works. But am sorry to say that I will not be able to provide any photos of it as its restricted and its not under my control. But I can help you to get those plans if you subsribe under my LCO.

And as I said RailWire may or maynot update those new plans in Odisha circle's portal as its valid to only competitive areas with multiple ISPs.

New plans are now live for Odisha circle and yes they are better than the existing ones but still the website is not updated...
They have updated FUP plans for Chhattisgarh as well, but they don't make any sense as we already have unlimited date plans at same price. I guess they are going to remove unlimited plans for my state. 😂😂

They are offering 600 GB at 100Mbps for ₹999. And other plans are also as dumb as this one. 😂

well i hope they do not remove the unlimited plans because tbh, they are worse than the competition but better than what is currently being offered by themselves tho (Atleast here in Odisha).

Yeah, in my city, we even have 300Mbps unlimited for ₹850 by an ISP but not available in my area. 🙁 Hopefully, they won't ignore the competition and ruin their unlimited plans.