DND Services

rihXeYC.webp

looks like airtel does not accept the format used by the official app from trai. jai ho.

Last edited:
yZAwOd5.webp

fucking lenskart always spams me with their sms. I've got DND enabled, I contacted them thru customer care to stop sending me those messages but I still get them. And when I complain to bsnl, this is the reply I get. fucking sarkaari companies

Buying from len skart is the worst thing to do to your fight against spam. Dr batras and lenskart can go rot in hell

Last edited by a moderator:
f83e56eafafd653503ed02c3274707aa.jpg

This is one thing Idea seems to be doing perfectly. I kinda wish I had more spam texts to report [emoji14]

Either my broker OR CDSL is selling our mobile numbers.

Over period of time I created new trading account and CDSL Demat account for family member.

Every time I opened new account - that family member started receiving "Calls and SMS" related to trading.

So someone is selling the mobile number.

I complained my broker but obviously he will deny it.

Have you guys enabled DND service on your numbers?

Couple of years ago I was facing issues primarily with the OTPs generated by Govt websites such as Aadhar, so I had to disable it.

I am getting a lot of spam messages nowadays, and it's bothering me more in the absence of Microsoft SMS organizer, so I am thinking about enabling it again.

I guess disabling notifications manually is the way to go then, because the messages are from senders such as AX, VN, QP, BP so on and so forth.

DND enable kar dete hai in any case.

If you face issues in receiving otps. then either it is on the org who is sending this or your number is blocked on the SMS gateway.