DMZ Setting for Multiple Local DHCP IPs on MTNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter popcorn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,599

popcorn

ISP
Some company Broadband 50mbps + Jio Airfiber 30mbps
I have this setup:MTNL 512 Unlimited with PPPoE on wireless with DHCP & WEP.I want to use DMZ so all ports are open for utorrent to work properly. But it seems only it works fine with single ip and not with multiple ip. I have HG 520 wireless adsl router. My dhcp starting address is 192.168.1.2.How do i set it for my desktop(dhcp mostly 192.168.1.2) and laptop (192.168.1.3). These Ips may interchange as its dhcp and lease of some thousand seconds.The router has some multiple IPs for DMZ but I am unable to understand how to use it. Please help.

Disable DHCP and assign them staic ip and it works that way if u mean u wanna share Mtnl connection with laptop and desktop.

If you have a desktop and laptop, keep the Desktop in static ip and forward a particular port for that desktop.Since the laptop is the only one in DHCP the ip would most probably be always the same. So you can forward another port for this system. :dance:

hi guyzhow to "Disable DHCP and assign them staic ip" in sterlite 300ax modem so i can connect my PAP2 ATA