Dlnd Data added twice to total

• Thread starter Thread starter Supreme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,472

Supreme

ISP
Airtel
Presenlty whenever i view my session details page, every entry is listed twice and added up to the total also twice. Like if i download in 1st session 50mb and in 2nd session 25 mbthen entries are shown assessionid------50mbsessionid------25mbsessionid------50mbsessionid------25mbthe total comes out to be 150mb where in actual it should be 75 mbHas anyone seen this happening with their session details as well.

Yeah, happened to me a month back. Details for 19,20 and 21 of the month were listed once and then again they were listed. I didn't check the total though. Hope that their session details display function is broken only and not the actual accounting function.

Never happened to me YET, but you can go chat with cc and show them their own logs, if the session ID's match then it IS a software glitch

Dammit just when I say that....have a look at this2005-06-28 13:51:01 2005-06-28 13:51:07 40.97How can I downlaod 40 mb in 6 seconds dammit

what, they've given u 512 mbps line???? 😱

Hi All! I'm George, I.T. Engg. & 3D Animation Student. I'm in the 10.10.xxx.xxx I.P. Range... trying to find LAN buddies to share with! 10.12.'s have a great sharing goin on with 2-4MBps Download speeds!

Hey are you able to connect to 10.12.xx network, if so could you tell me the ip of the hub/s you're connecting to?

hmmmm looks like they havent fired the monkeys yet... guess theyre cheaper than real human programmers. :lol: guess they like paying peanuts... just like theyre service.!! 🙂