DLC (Exchange) doesn't support 2mbps connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Relaince Broadband
I have been opted for reliance broadband 2mbps plan from 8-9 months. On recently checking i found that the speed i am getting is of 1mbps connection.
On various complaint and issues. Technician visited my place and told me that their exchange doesnot support 2mbps connection. So switch to 1mbps.
I am amazed that if reliance cant provide connection above 1mbps speed, then why they offer plans of 2mbps,4 and 12 mbps when they dont have resources.
this is a mere fraud. Please help and suggest me how to get it rectified. As earlier i was getting download speed according to 2mbps connection. But what happened now. Plz help.

Chirag Jain said:
I have been opted for reliance broadband 2mbps plan from 8-9 months. On recently checking i found that the speed i am getting is of 1mbps connection.
On various complaint and issues. Technician visited my place and told me that their exchange doesnot support 2mbps connection. So switch to 1mbps.
I am amazed that if reliance cant provide connection above 1mbps speed, then why they offer plans of 2mbps,4 and 12 mbps when they dont have resources.
this is a mere fraud. Please help and suggest me how to get it rectified. As earlier i was getting download speed according to 2mbps connection. But what happened now. Plz help.
Check you modem data sync rates. Incase the line has the capacity to offer better speeds, you'll have to follow-up with the CC to get your speed in place. However, if the data sync rates show that the max sync you can afford is 1mbps that you'll just have to settle in peace and wait. I am not sure of you area but majority of places in Ludhiana have data sync capacity of 20mbps+. I am on 4mbps plan and here is my speed test for today.

Chirag Jain said:
http://link-removed.com/share/BF7C81FE067384713607730917C20108
Your profile reflects you are on 1mbps plan. Maybe the backend guy forgot to put you on the right plan. Give an another request for Thunder 699. You downstream data should be 2048 on a 2mbps plan. See my screenshot.
Also check for the attainable download speed under adsl line tab ( status>>adsl line) and post results.

i have now opted for 4mbps plan but speed is coming according to 1mbps.
Authority saying DLC's Card doesnt support more than 1mbps connection.
wats the way out ?

Status
Not open for further replies.