DL speeds on 50 mbps+ plans?

Agreed. Their reason for Installation cost smells fishy and I'm yet to see any reviews or anyone who actually has a broadband connection from them.

I get 11.9MBps on Steam, private tracker torrents, from Google, Microsoft and a few other places.

It's usually above 6MBps regardless of the site. I'm with ACT.

Do you people actually feel benefits in regular browsing? I guess it would only help in cases like imgur album browsing and gif heavy forum pages.

Pretty much no

I still feel 10Mbps is perfect for general usage. Anything faster is only needed if you want to move a lot more data faster.

Reactions: r19
not in most cases as most websites would load images on demand rather than in background. so you would still need to wait for the tcp handshake to occur. mostly depends upon how the servers are configured. i mean if you would load something like google photos, the experience would be much smoother. but not so much on a free image sharing service with limited resources.

Reactions: r19
Had 10mbps(Excitel) before and 2mbps now. I do notice some changes in image loads but can't notice in sites like dictionaries and manuals. Excitel had some routing problems through RCom too. I did notice that big .png files and gifs would take time in that too.

No, I'm in a different place and using MTNL. It has very few downtimes. Now the biggest thing I'm worried about with MTNL is the pop-up ads and privacy