• Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,202

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
My Dell U3011 is on the verge of becoming excessively annoying to use and I think it's time to get a new display.

I am currently tempted to get this model which seems decently priced...

Dell monitor : Buy Dell S-series monitor with In-plane switching panel technology

Not sure how these compare with the Dell's Ultrasharp range. I wanted to get a display that has a flat top. I mean no depth between the bezel and the actual display like on a phone. This one has that. Most displays do not.

Just starting this thread to get feedback in case anyone here is into external displays 😀 and might know something better available from some other company!

Personally, I prefer a 16:10 aspect ratio. I have an old 22 inch Samsung T220 (1680*1050) since I don't know how many years that is still working fine and I love it.

Upvote 0
well yeah. monitors with more vertical space are hard to find. my first Dell 17" was like that. after that it has been largely downhill.

Upvote 0
AOC IPS which I had got yrs back has been working nicely but I think its 23.5 inches maybe, thread on forum 😀

Upvote 0
Na locally, I had written about.it.on this forum where u had even got your expert to help 😀 one guy wrote detail review about.it on techenclave, but it was bought locally.

Upvote 0
AOC i2353ph I got this locally. Nehru place, non imported.

it has e IPS panel, try to get better panel if u can in any other model or any other mnufact.

E is lowest ips grade..its good and better than TN panel. Any higher panel would be better..

Upvote 0
I want to buy this model:

Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD USB-C Hub Monitor - U2722DE | Dell India

But it's quite pricey and delivery can only happen in March on a GST bill.

A slightly cheaper option is this:

Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD Monitor - U2722D | Dell India

But buying this over the above model makes little sense.

So I am considering not getting a Dell UltraSharp this time around and get a cheaper model from another company. I came across this model and it seems pretty nice on paper.

Lenovo L27q-30

Just posting this thread to see if anyone has a recommendation that I can look into.

Upvote 0