Disney Mobile DM010SH

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,012
you do realise that Steve jobs was tyranical to degree that he stopped all donation/charity activities from Apple the day he became CEO, I dont think he would mind PROFIT for his company even in death... 😉

ok. two things. no one can tell if he did charity privately anonymously. doing charity does not change how bad bill gates was for businesses he killed because of microsoft's monopolistic nature.he took a USD 1 salary from Apple for practically most of the years after his comeback. no one calls jobs greedy for doing what he did. he made a lot of people very rich. but his own personal wealth? it's just around USD 7 billion compared to google and microsoft guys.

Okay But one thing is for sur though, he was a bold dude, Have you read that he said DONG LSD was one of three best things he did in his life ?? btw GM for today, we meet face to face today ..

of course. he was in india for a pretty long time doing meth and all that i suppose. too bad he never came back for any significant launch and never took the indian market seriously.

WHy you have no courtesy Operamaniac, I said GM to you.. tsk... tsk... Well Apparently Apple did realize the Indian market is good and big hence you see Ipad 2 launched simultaneously in India. Also Apple never did launch out of Cupertino AFAIK..

heh. gm to you too. 😕 ipad 2 was definitely not launched simultaneously. it was launch pretty soon by Apple's standard though. what i meant was that jobs never visited india as the CEO of Apple from what I remember. but then i don't think he traveled around much at all on business. 😕