Disney+Hotstar News & Updates

My Son watched Homecoming for nth time, because it was available on Hotstar for first time 😀

Yes it is possible. You just pay the difference in amount. I am using that myself.
Is that upgrading from super to premium extents the expiry? Like iam on a super plan with a expiry in 5 months. If i upgrade to premium by paying the difference in amount will my expiry got extended ro one year or else I will get only the 5 months of premium ?

Jio 1499 Hotstar Premium Prepaid plan is value for money ,as u get mobile recharged for 3 months as well as access to 4 Screens.

I used to be on 2499 plan. All the subscriptions were cancelled when I disconnected, So I highly doubt that those are annual plans.

To keep the subscription active after 3 months, do we have to continue recharging 1499 plan or can we recharge any plan after that ?
Afaik, you only need to have an active plan. You need not recharge with ₹1499 plan again. You can go for the cheapest one as well. As per Jio's website- "Customer shall keep the validity of his/her mobile plans active with the Company, for the complete duration of their Membership to continue receiving benefits under the Offer."
"Once a Customer recharges with an Eligible Plan on 1st January 2021, the Customer shall be entitled to Membership for 12 months i.e. till 31st December 2021. If the Customer recharges with an Eligible Plan again on 1st June 2021, then the Customer Membership shall still expire on 31st December 2021."

I used to be on 2499 plan. All the subscriptions were cancelled when I disconnected, So I highly doubt that those are annual plans.
Ihs80Zp.jpg

FAQ

Oh. I mistook it for jiofiber. Yeah the subscriptions through mobile are active.

Airtel just did a weird thing on my Hotstar account.

I was getting a yearly Super account from them. Yesterday Airtel cancelled the 1-year plan and shifted me to a monthly plan. Also, the option to upgrade to a Premium plan is gone from the account. It was present till a few days back.

The only plus side is that ads have gone from my account as well. I now have an ad-free Super monthly plan. lol

zJWh2mW.webp

Same here. mine also shifted to monthly plan. Under airtel thanks benefits previously it used to show valid till 1 year. Now they have added another Hotstar benefit which shows its validity is as per plan

Has anyone checked the mobile app? They revamped it. Also, profiles. Though they don't need to ask your age or gender for it. And you can change your phone number? :O What planet did they ship this version from? If only they would stop using OTPs. lol