Disney+Hotstar News & Updates

Nope American. From hbo and some other networks. But that might now be limited to Disney owned networks like ABC.

Hotstar was broadcasting got pretty much simultaneously with USA for instance.

Ah ok. Still I think it may be useful cause AoS is itself about 7 seasons long...

i guess their deal with television channel blocks them from releasing current season online 😕

Wait what? Only 5? 😕

Netflix has S06. So maybe i get lucky by the time I reach S07 that it releases on these platforms...

Is Disney+Hotstar worth the 1.5K annual price?

I plan to finally see the Marvel TV shows soon. Already have seen the Defenders and their individual ones on NFLX (have a subscription). Need to see Agent Carter, AoS etc and Hotstar has them on their priciest plan. So was wondering if this subscription for a year would be worth it?

Does D+H also have any other good exclusive content that are a good watch?

Thanks!
You can use the same account on 2 screens with annual premium subscription. So the 1.5k can be shared by 2 persons. Contents are good for children.

Seems Disney+ Hotstar has just closed its doors to free loaders.

Until a couple of days back I was watching the free contents without an account. Suddenly the app would not let me in without an account. Was able to watch the free contents for about a couple of days. And now they wont let me watch that either without an active subscription.

EDIT
I can still watch from the website though. Could it be a bug with the fire tv app? Anyone else facing this?