Disney+Hotstar News & Updates (Formerly Hotstar)

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Hotstar has started showing the quality in which the content is available, atleast on the android tv app.

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
So they have started showing anti-tobacco ads in the middle of movie. Those mukesh ones. I mean wtf!

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
My parents were watching atrangi re.

SVK

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
ISP
Airtel 4G
It could be fast-forwarded. Still gross. I also saw Akshay Kumar's pad ad at beginning of movie.

M

mikrotik

I am getting updated....
ISP
Airtel FTTH
Yes, I mean this Canada Kumar is ruining everything to please his masters.

Reactions: SVK
Navjot Singh

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Looks like Hotstar is slowly changing older MCU movies into IMAX format. Or is it just me?

mhsabir

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Airtel & Hathway
My All sports pack of 299 expires in March-mid. Thinking to go for 1499 - I wonder if it can be "shared" across - I guess OTP is an issue.

M

mate

ISP
JioFiber, Railwire
Previously used- Excitel, Hathway, i-On
They have limited the number of devices that one can sign in at a time. Previously, they only had a limit on simultaneous streaming. According to their website, on the ₹1499 plan, the 1st device will get logged out when a 5th device is used to log in. Can someone on the new plans please confirm whether this is actually happening or not? I am on the old plan and there is no limit on simultaneous log-ins.

G

godric_gt

ISP
Airtel 4G
Jio 4G
@mate I am on the super plan, when I sign in on a third device then one of the previous two gets signed out.

Last edited: