• Thread starter Thread starter narshiv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,191

narshiv

Regular
ISP
intergallactic
Someone actually said it right that an ad can make it or break it What do ya'll have to say?. I would rather be impressed to experience the liveliness and be a part of the game with HD viewing, Certain moments in the game where I may feel the ball arriving towards me as if I am present in the stadium or similar such live experince can be incurred with HD viewing. HD does bring out the life like picture quality and it is definately stunning that I could see all of the refree's slobber come out the whistle. I bet that you all who have watched the ad must have not missed it, quite a destructive ad as Shahrukh Khan also drops the bottle on the floor. I like the Bear ad but in that too when the Bear growls there is slobber and if you are watching it imagine all on your face ewww....! goodness he does not drop his cup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?

The ad is gross according to me and I would like to know other members views. I checked these ads and didn't find any HD feature in them infact it looks as if its 3D the referee and the Bear coming out of the Telivision. HD aims at stunning PQ which is not brought out in these ads, they could show SRK in the scene as HD gives you a feel of being in it not the people/animals coming out.

Adv is normal. It measn HD makes images look real life like 🙂