Discussion on Jio Fiber login page informations like version of Hardware & software and the Date of current installed Firmware.

1Gigahub Express Version 1.0 or 2.01 or Other ?1.0
2Firmware version ?FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
3Hardware version?S2f
4Firmware Date?Wed Mar 6 14:37:24 UTC 2019
5GigaFiber Purchase Date ?04-11-2017
6Firmware updation Process Auto or Manual ?Manual By Saved File.
7Did you get Jio VoIP service (Landline Number)?No
8Color White/Black/OthersWhite
9Deposit Rs 4500/2500/15004500
10Band Dual/MonoDual
11PlanSilver JPO

1) Gigahub Express Version 1.0 or 2.01 or Other - Don't have the manual with me. If there's any other way to check, please let me know
2) Firmware version - FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
3) Hardware version - S2f
4) Firmware date - Wed Mar 6 14:37:24 UTC 2019
5) Firmware updation - Auto
6) Purchase date - 14th July, 2018
7) Did you get Jio VoIP - No. No idea such an option existed or not when I took the connection. Was only offered broadband
8) Color - White
9) Deposit - 4500 INR
10) Band - Dual
11) Plan - Silver (100 mbps)

It appears that FHMTF1_JCO300_R1.48 is also issued to some (Black Dual), which so far appears to be the latest. Anybody having?
Where you find this information about Rs4500 Jio Gigafiber Black colour Dual band WiFi ONT JCO300?
Can you please tell me what it's Hardware version and firmware version?
I was very curious to know about this information from many weeks.

Manufacture : 10/2016
Import : 11/2016

@yougotmehere @Lobogris @MSR Murthy @socrates @Dhiraj @alekhkhanna @Vishal | Chennai @koolkunz

In MyJio App settings of Gigafiber, list of names of all connected devices to your Jio WiFi appears. There is a pencil icon showing for rename the devices which are connected with your home Jio Gigafiber wifi ONT.
But when I changed the name of any device in My Jio App it get revert back to its previous name of random numbers.

Also active connected device's WiFi icons not appearing in green colour anymore.

Do you guys also have these two same issue? Please Guys, you all check it and reply.

Last edited:
@yougotmehere @Lobogris @MSR Murthy @socrates @Dhiraj @alekhkhanna @Vishal | Chennai @koolkunz

In MyJio App settings of Gigafiber, list of names of all connected devices to your Jio WiFi appears. There is a pencil icon showing for rename the devices which are connected with your home Jio Gigafiber wifi ONT.
But when I changed the name of any device in My Jio App it get revert back to its previous name of random numbers.

Also active connected device's WiFi icons not appearing in green colour anymore.

Do you guys also have these two same issue? Please Guys, you all check it and reply.

Mine works as intended. I see the green wifi icons for the connected devices and i can easily rename them.

I can also see my connected devices in green , and i can rename them too.