Discussion on Jio GigaFiber login page informations like version of Hardware & software and the Date of current installed Firmware.

Lobogris

Dec 19, 2016
Please share some common details.

Q1. Is your White Gigahub Express version 1.0 or 2.01 or something else? Check your Jio GigaFiber manual outer cover?

Q2. What is your device firmware version and Hardware version?
To check this go to Jio GigaFiber login page 192.168.29.1 on browser and then put default User Name is admin and password is Jiocentrum then go to Status» Device Status» System Information.
(Write full number).

Q3. What is current Firmware Date? To check this go to Administration» Maintenance» Firmware Upgrade.
1. My manual says Gigahub Express 1.0

2.Firmware Version FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
Hardware Version S2f

3. Firmware date March 6 2019

I am not really bothered with any of these as I am getting good speeds, good wireless range and no down time.
The only issue so far is that my new smart TV often is unable to connect to the 5Ghz band. It works sometimes and other times it can't connect until I turn off WiFi on the TV a few times. I am going to try chnaging the 5Ghz channel to 48 as I read that has helped in some cases.

Reactions: SG_curiosity

SG_curiosity

[OP]
Regulars
May 19, 2019
1. My manual says Gigahub Express 1.0

2.Firmware Version FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
Hardware Version S2f

3. Firmware date March 6 2019

I am not really bothered with any of these as I am getting good speeds, good wireless range and no down time.
The only issue so far is that my new smart TV often is unable to connect to the 5Ghz band. It works sometimes and other times it can't connect until I turn off WiFi on the TV a few times. I am going to try chnaging the 5Ghz channel to 48 as I read that has helped in some cases.
when did you purchased it and have you also get landline service?
If yes then then do face these issues, bugs/lags:-

(i) There is no old BSNL like dail tone. Only continuous beep like sound.

(ii) Main problem is that there is long delay/ lag (5 to 15 seconds) in out-going calls after dial the number.

(iii) Sometimes, there is also incoming call delay/ lag in landline when mobile calling is going but landline ringing is very delayed or sometimes no ringing at all on landline.

(iv) Landline ringing pattern and sound also bit changed and become very irritated.
First there is a single long ringing and then long pause and then again long ringing.
This issue was not with old BSNL copper landline service.

(v) Jio VoIP landline service not working after changing the default ISP DNS to other public DNS like Google or Cloudflare etc.

So do you also have same issues? Please answer to all questions step-by-step.

Lobogris

Dec 19, 2016
I got the service on May 10th 2019. I do not have landline service hence I can't answer any of these questions.

MSR Murthy

Regulars
Dec 31, 2016
Hyderabad
1​
Gigahub Express Version 1.0 or 2.01 or Other ?1.0
2​
Firmware version ?FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
3​
Hardware version?S2f
4​
Firmware Date?Wed Mar 6 14:37:24 UTC 2019
5​
GigaFiber Purchase Date ?01-04-2019
6​
Firmware updation Process Auto or Manual ?Manual By Saved File.
7​
Did you get Jio VoIP service (Landline Number)?No
8​
Color White/Black/OthersWhite
9​
Deposit Rs 4500/2500/15004500
10​
Band Dual/Mono Dual
11​
PlanSilver JPO

Reactions: SG_curiosity

SG_curiosity

[OP]
Regulars
May 19, 2019
Anybody Who have Jio Gigafiber JCO300 black colour dual bands WiFi router of Rs4500 security, please share some general details of this Jio black Router. It will take just few minutes.
I have also white Jio GigaFiber JCO500 and I just want to verify that what is the hardware and firmware version difference between white JCO500 and black colour JCO300 Jio GigaFiber routers because both are dual band and having security fee Rs4500?

Q1. What is your Jio Gigafiber black colour JCO300 dual band Rs4500 WiFi router device's "Hardware version" and "Firmware version"?
To check this, you have to visit on Jio GigaFiber login page by typing 192.168.29.1 on browser url of mobile or PC (only work when device is connected with Jio GigaFiber) and then put default User Name is admin (small "a") and password is "Jiocentrum" (capital "J") then go to Status» Device Status» System Information.
(provide the full detailed number of hardware and firmware).

Q2. What is current Firmware Date? To check this go to Administration» Maintenance» Firmware Upgrade.

Q3. What is the Manufacturing date and import date of this black Jio Gigafiber router? Check on the side of router's outter box.

koolkunz

Regulars
Aug 8, 2017
1Gigahub Express Version 1.0 or 2.01 or Other ?1.0
2Firmware version ?FXCTF1_JCO500_R1.140
3Hardware version?S2f
4Firmware Date?Wed Mar 6 14:37:24 UTC 2019
5GigaFiber Purchase Date ?12-04-2019
6Firmware updation Process Auto or Manual ?Auto
7Did you get Jio VoIP service (Landline Number)?No
8Color White/Black/OthersWhite
9Deposit Rs 4500/2500/15004500