Discussion on Jio Fiber login page informations like version of Hardware & software and the Date of current installed Firmware.

@yougotmehere @Lobogris @MSR Murthy @socrates @Dhiraj @alekhkhanna @Vishal | Chennai @koolkunz

In MyJio App settings of Gigafiber, list of names of all connected devices to your Jio WiFi appears. There is a pencil icon showing for rename the devices which are connected with your home Jio Gigafiber wifi ONT.
But when I changed the name of any device in My Jio App it get revert back to its previous name of random numbers.

Also active connected device's WiFi icons not appearing in green colour anymore.

Do you guys also have these two same issue? Please Guys, you all check it and reply.
Name change is not getting saved, but it's not a random number anyway. The name almost always shows the device name (like R7800 for router, Laptop-(laptop number) for my laptop etc.).

I can see all the connected devices in green though.

Name change is not getting saved, but it's not a random number anyway. The name almost always shows the device name (like R7800 for router, Laptop-(laptop number) for my laptop etc.).

I can see all the connected devices in green though.
What is your Jio Gigafiber ONT manufacturing and import date?