• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,220

socrates

I got banned!
ISP
Jio Fiber. FTTH
I made the mistake of subscribing to Discovery Plus Premium today. I did it from my PC (for the payment) which went off smoothly. Next I installed the app on the phone then connected the subscription via the 6 digit code to the app on my TV. All this went of smoothly then i saw the "Kids Safe" & "All Access". Thats when my problems started, to access this All Access crap its asking for a 4 digit code. Now nowhere did i see a 4 digit code being displayed. The fool in whatsapp chat took my full morning in going thru the hoops with the usual BULL but was unsuccessful in solving my problem. After getting tired of logging out from all devices & uninstalling & reinstalling, I just disconnected WA chat.
Now i have a few queries.
Does Premium subscription give this "Full Access"?
If not then where do I find this 4 digit code for full access?
Where do I add this usual stuff of secret question blah blah? I dont see any option ANYWHERE

Does it not allow you to set within the app or does it show as if it was already set? I remember setting the PIN earlier and it was not locked by default. Premium gives all full access.

No. I don't see that option nor did I receive it on my phone. When I tap on All Access it asks me for 4 digit code. It also shows 'forgot code' & 'Reset code'. In forgot it asks for answers for questions which I never set so don't have any answers. In reset code it asks first for old code then twice for the new code. What an absolute mess.
But since it shows I am a premium subscriber I must be see the full access part.🤦‍♂️. Thats my hope.

For anyone interested, this ott is available for 199/year. The app on Play store says 'Offer ends on Sunday '. But does not specify which one. 🤔

So, did you get your issue sorted out?

I managed to grab 299 for 2 years ..... When that offer was there some time ago ..