• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,948

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
got to book tickets for lucknow , swarna shatabdi worth 10000..........any way of getting at discounted prices???yatra shows 1070 rs per person one side ..:time-out:

Yes, you can avail the discounted prices from the coupon websites, which displays promo codes and discount coupons. Use it and avails discounted price.

man.....i donno how to do this for train bookings ...........can u please help me?? give me exact ideas if u can:encouragement:

Give some basic info man, so I can search. I haven't booked a train ticket in years, but can look for discounts.

I need tickets for swarna shatabdi on 24th October 2 tickets and return 3 tickets on 30th.:thumbup:

From ghaziabad to lucknowAc chairs car

what the ****........i cant register for 1 time irtc registration it saying" try later".btw , i am registered on yatra.com a few years back..........i donno irtc registration. is it compulsory that if i have booked tickets on yatra then i am already registered on irctc????

There is a points system on Irctc that gives u 10% of the value of the tickets as points... You can redeem these points for tickets... The thing is this service cost Rs500+tax & is valid for 1 year... Its mainly for ppl who are regular travellers... You could book for this service then 1st book the higher value return tickets 1st to earn some points &then use the points u earned to buy the lesser value ticket... Plus u get a 350 point bonus when u register(which is equal to Rs350 cash on irctc) so basically u are getting the service for approx Rs 200 & for the rest of the 1st year u get 10% off on ur every ticket in points (redeemable as a free ticket)... Wont give u a fantastic discount right now overall (may3-5% according to my calculations) but hey every bit counts 😀 ... Plus u enjoy the benefits of this card for the rest of the year...

EDIT
Srry forgot the put the link... Service is called shubh yatra

https://www.irctc.co.in/beta_htmls/loyalty.html

EDIT PART II

Just say some fine print in this offer... Seems like the discount is not applicable to AC3tier or lower but it is applicable to AC chain car & AC 2tier so maybe its still helpful to u...