discounts on train bookings?

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 10,941
Try to clear cache,cookies,reset modem,re install some old version of firefox which is stated in that site, make a new email ID and use a number which you haven't used already.

Turns out that the address information was to be filled across all 3 lines, whereas I was filling it in 1st line alone....... But the shitty site never showed an error related to this :thumbdown:However whenever I emailed my problems to support id it was pleasantly surprising to get a timely response and in last instance I got a call on helping out my issue and guy was on phone with me till I got my registration (10 minutes)........ And registration was done last night 🙂

ngpay is a bitch , during passenger information they treat a kid above 5 years as adults:silly::laugh: . where as all other websites consider a kid between 5-11 years as a kid(and charge less for that ticket), so ngpay is charging more even if they give their stupid discounts ...........*******s. god knows how these mother****ers do businesses.:thumbdown:

so, i booked through Cleartrip.com......no discounts, and for the 1st time in my life i paid 1.8% extra for using credit card.......they were also charging for direct transfers:sidefrown:

well i am assuming here that irctc do not give discounts to third party services for taking away business from them. so the profit margins are going to be low. maybe none whatsoever. lack of competition means they can do it. i mean who can provide an alternative to railway services? government owns it. 🙂 if private airlines were not there, air india would have been charging obscene prices for everything as well.

well there used to be a bit of competition between online sites.......but that has vanished suddenly, yatra is not booking for some strange reasons (they show trains but says cant book) same on some other sites(maybe bad connectivity) , i know for sure yatra doesnt charge extra for bookings.