Discountinuation of Package

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
You have subscribed to Western pack which shall be discountinued on 1st April. Kindly login to tatasky.com and opt for alternative package before 31st March, failing ur subscription package is merged to South value pack (300 rs pack). As a token of your appreciation we shall give 2 showcase movies absoutely free. I receved this Alert thought Tata Sky,and i login to tatasky.com and checked for my package, it shows you subscribe South value pack not western pack. My question is, what is western pack(i dont found any package in tatasky.com) and why tatasky offer free showcase? Can any body clear my doubt.

i too received that alert.. it might just be an automated message.... dont worry.. anyway i dont mind if I am migrated to south value becoz now i am in south value pack only 🙂any doubts, call the TS CC

me also got this alert while i was in south value pack and also now in south starter 😡 what the hell they say when i am already in south starter pack? 😛 anyways two movies free. waiting for them to add this free pack to my account