disconnection problem

How do you connect Dialer Mode or " always On '" If your browser is IE go to tools advanced connections select Never dial a connection.2. use OpenDNs 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.222.222 both in modem ( menu DNS) and in TCP/IP ( network settings ) page.Ignore if done already.

if it keeps fluctuating constantly and if this has been happening for quite a while , then i suggest you try getting your line replaced.. do you face any disturbance in your telephone line?

yesterday i called the customer care coz connection error was comming so he told me to go to http://192.168.1.1/
and in that advance settings and edit the first option and change it to bridging and save the setting so i did the folling thing and i was able to connect but still i am facing the problem of disconnection the dsl light goes off every now and then whats the problem man please help me out
its really very frustrating

Hello guyz:cool2:,I found s cause of d problem n solved it:yahoo:.. a real freak thing.. i jus followed my tele line cable to d telephone pole outside and found dat d cable was coolly sitting on the electric power transmission cables. So obviously since the voltage differs between a telephone cable and the power cable, there was some sort of fluctuation caused due to the magnetic field caused by the power cable(yes, i've studied bout it).. so v changed the positioning of the line cable and voila! problem solved!But d bottomline is, and frequent disconnections of d modem is mainly caused by some problem in d line.. So guyz plz check ur line first, dats wat i've learnt d hard way.. so problem solved!Thx for al d suggestions frenz, realy appreciate it!cheers..!:thumb: