Disconnect of Modem For Every 10 SEC

• Thread starter Thread starter hamza
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,810

hamza

ISP
BSNL
Hello !!!I AM Using 750UL+ Plan My Speed Is 28-36KB (256kbps) Modem [WA3002G4] I Have My Modem (Power) Connection through UPS & Some Times Direct From SocketMy Problem Is I have 2 Desktop I have Given LAN Cable Connection of (12 Meters) To My Another Desktop Which is Of My Brother!!! When He Try To Use Internet Modem Disconnects This Happen Repeatedly for Every 10 Sec When He unplug the Cable Modem Remains Normal & I Can Use Internet !!!So What Would Be The Problem * Does [WA3002G4] Modem Doesn't Support 12 Mtrs Cable * Does My Modem Expire * Cable Fault (New Brand Cable No Tweaks)* Power Supply Problem (I have Tried By Direct Connect Through Main Socket)* If 12 Meters Cable is Un support Then How Net Cafe Are RunningIts Been One Half Year I Been Using Modem & In 24 Hrs i use 20 Hrs & My Monthly Data Usage Min 70 Gb MAX 80 GB * Due to Maximum Usage Doe My Modem Has Given UP !!!!!!!Help Me Out Guys I Hope Genius Live Over This Forum !!!!!!!! ***********Thanks In Advance ************************************************

can u explain ur problem briefly exactly from where ur internet disconnects from ur computer or modem

if u can post ur modem adsl statistics that is ur SNR attanuation etc then i can tell u and first check dat u are using splitter provided by BSNL and there shoulde be no telephone connected b4 ur splitter

check my "STICKY" thread Wa 3002-G4 quick reference in this forum.You get links showing how to make settings with screen shots.simple tweak : Go to Lan Page and enable DHCP give range say 192.168.1.3 to 192.168.1 10 Save Reboot Wait for two minutes.Now try . Feedback for more " tweaks" in computer !!

Check the splitter. Connect directly to the modem and check .

Post your SNR and Attenuation values.

Procedure :

1. Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser.

2. Enter ID and password admin.

3. The ending page will give you the values for upstream and downstream SNR and line attenuation values.

Browse through the pages. You will find values of SNR and attenuation.