• Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 4,772

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
We have taken care in creating this website and offer the information on the website to you in good faith. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I make no warranties or representations to you, however, about the website or its content and you should not rely on it being accurate, complete or current.

To the fullest extent permitted by law, I am not responsible to you or any other person for any damage or loss (including consequential or indirect loss) suffered in connection with (directly or indirectly) use of this website, its content or any material accessed through this website. And I do not @$$ure the security or receipt of any information you may provide to me through this website or email links. The views and opinions expressed by any identified individuals or entities are not those of India Discussion Board or SEO4India.com and do not necessarily reflect my view.

The information contained on the India Discussion Board (other than the comments), hereafter referred to as "forum", is the personal opinion of the owner. And all published comments thereafter under threads are the opinions of its contributor and does not represent the opinion of the owner of this website. The person commenting is wholly resposible for the latter part.

Further, in case it comes to your notice, any material used here is copyrighted by you. You can contact us and I will remove it immediately.

In case of any dispute arising out of use of this website or related matters... it will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi courts only.

In simple words, what we discuss here it is our opinion. The board reflects the view of the poster. The aim is to tell the truth and not to defame anyone. If someone has an issue with that, he is advised to ignore us and the board itself.