Disappointed with nonsense Airtel Broadband Billing

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 8,943
And i paid that amount of Rs2713 and cut the line wire myself. No connection aftr that yet i recieved a bill on my door today I shouted at the guy who brought the bill showing him the cut wire outside.I tghht Airtel was a proffesionally run company. Wen they are earning over 10,000 crores why bother even if 100 connections are lost..To be honest thier service is good like speed.. but everything else is pathethic.

And i paid that amount of Rs2713 and cut the line wire myself. No connection aftr that yet i recieved a bill on my door today
I shouted at the guy who brought the bill showing him the cut wire outside.

I tghht Airtel was a proffesionally run company. Wen they are earning over 10,000 crores why bother even if 100 connections are lost..

To be honest thier service is good like speed.. but everything else is pathethic.

So instead of yelling at the messenger boy (who really doesn't deserve your abuse), had you considered simply sending a photocopy of the cheque stub or receipt to prove you've paid?

^ Could you also post how much did they charge you for the month you were not using their services.

I agree with mgcarley.

guys they issuing me fresh bills post that..not that old amount..of Rs 2713
isint it irriating to recive bills for sept oct etc aftr that

connection cut August i cut the wire in september i even took a photograph of it aftr i recieved a bill for sept

the
bill continues for august september october

they send me cancellation confirmation in august... Right...how can they bill me aftr that and top if connection was cut by be in september..

i dint intend to shout but it reached a point...

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

This is with reference to your request for cancellation of your service, we would like to inform you that the line has been cancelled on : 04-August-2010.
Please make note of your request reference number - Ftn no : 182935.
Further we would like to inform you that your current outstanding amount is Rs 2713/

so once i paid this Amount how the hell do they function like this??

Just don't take any stress about this. carefully preserve this email and your proof of payment and let them come after you.Why should you be stressed when you don't owe them and can prove it? Let them be stressed because they think you owe them and are not paying.

^ Like Daddycool stay cool. Actually I was confused reading your post as it was not clear whether they have billed you for the month you were not using internet, or they are nagging you the same month you paid the bills. Anyways, stay cool 😀 Yo!

Very usefull thread for me. But its too late i got to here.I also got cheated. When i requested for the disconnection at their cusotmer service center they said our server is down and i am not able to process ur request at this time. We will process this soon later. I trusted them. And when i recive next bill next month i contacted on the call center. The call center guy again there is some problem with the system and i can not check the detail. but there is not bill due against u. so dont worry. And then after few more bills i recived now they sent me the notice.It is very clear that while closure of account a little mistake would put u in a beeg touble. I want to know what proof we need to ask to them when we request for closure. That proves that we have requested for closure on so and so date.

Very usefull thread for me. But its too late i got to here.

I also got cheated. When i requested for the disconnection at their cusotmer service center they said our server is down and i am not able to process ur request at this time. We will process this soon later. I trusted them. And when i recive next bill next month i contacted on the call center. The call center guy again there is some problem with the system and i can not check the detail. but there is not bill due against u. so dont worry. And then after few more bills i recived now they sent me the notice.

It is very clear that while closure of account a little mistake would put u in a beeg touble.

I want to know what proof we need to ask to them when we request for closure. That proves that we have requested for closure on so and so date.

The only way to get a proof is to get an N.O.C from them. Dont believe any of their staff members on their verbal words. Not even their CEO / Chairman.