Disable annoying messages on Idea?

• Thread starter Thread starter x720
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 5,605
a1KDPJ1.png

right. would have to visit the airtel store in the morning to get this sorted out. it is closed one day in the week. i hope it's tuesday and not sunday.

visit any airtel store in shopping mall nearby, mostly owned by company itself. Better and quicker resolution in these store.

the outlet in my sector is most likely owned by the company itself. it is pretty big. and they have all these fancy stuff like a tablet that generates a token number for you which is sent on your phone as sms. and another atm like machine for automated payments of bills and stuff. and pretty much all the employees are in their early 20s and quite polite.

Heh. By Mumbai standards this would classify as an Express outlet, going by the size, but the branding would suggest otherwise; and of course franchise stores don't have devices on display. The company owned store in my neighborhood is massive, in addition to 3 franchise stores. Airtel has really stepped up their retail presence in the past year or so.

This outlet has everything. Phones tablets routers. You can check 4g speeds. Three counters. Seating. Display board for appointments. Atm style machine for Bill payments.

Yep, in line with company owned outlets of Vodafone (don't see many of those in Gurgaon) and the erstwhile Reliance Webworld.

OT

Have I been put on the annoying users list, getting logged out repeatedly at the end of each minute? 🙁