• Thread starter Thread starter emptymt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,921

emptymt

Regular
ISP
MTNL
Using Airtel digital TV HD and am quite pleased with the service so far.

However coming from CAS, am sorely missing channels like FOX Asia, Fox crime, Discovery science, Discovery Turbo, Nat Geo wild, Lumiere world movies . . . and also any word on launch of additional HD channels, especially Discovery HD, Movies Now etc would be highly appreciated.

Even just an estimated time to launch will be appreciated. Or if you'll have a specific reason for not adding them then it would help in choosing the right DTH provider. Because these channels are not new or recent launches. They have been available on other service providers for sometime now!

This is a general query. Nothing specific to me. So i guess no personal details will be required. Please do post an answer right here and not the following . . . :wall:

"Would request you to pls share your contact no. and request at airtelpresence@airtel.in , our team will get intouch with you and will help you with all the details on this.

Thanks,
Airtel Presence

Connect with us 24x7 & we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

www.twitter.com/Airtel_Presence
www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Bharti Airtel's official online customer support team"

hellooo Airtel . . . .suddenly not feeling your presence around here anymore . . . (pun totally intended!!)

Using Airtel digital TV HD and am quite pleased with the service so far.

However coming from CAS, am sorely missing channels like FOX Asia, Fox crime, Discovery science, Discovery Turbo, Nat Geo wild, Lumiere world movies . . . and also any word on launch of additional HD channels, especially Discovery HD, Movies Now etc would be highly appreciated.

Even just an estimated time to launch will be appreciated. Or if you'll have a specific reason for not adding them then it would help in choosing the right DTH provider. Because these channels are not new or recent launches. They have been available on other service providers for sometime now!

This is a general query. Nothing specific to me. So i guess no personal details will be required. Please do post an answer right here and not the following . . . :wall:

"Would request you to pls share your contact no. and request at airtelpresence@airtel.in , our team will get intouch with you and will help you with all the details on this.

Thanks,
Airtel Presence

Connect with us 24x7 & we will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

www.twitter.com/Airtel_Presence
www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd

Bharti Airtel's official online customer support team"

No worries at all we'll keep you updated on this...

Thanks