Different speeds on different speed test?

ISP
Mtnl, Jio, Vodafone
I decided to do a speed test today and my mind was blown because Okla Speed test shows a much higher speed compared to what I am actually getting. [Screenshots included] I decided to find more sites to do speed tests on and you can see what I am actually getting. When I do test on Okla Speedtest it shows much higher speed and lower latency compared to what the ground reality is.
How is the ISP doing this? Is this normal?
speedtest.net
p6orzN6.png

Speedof.me
h8khLrF.jpg

i think there is something wrong with speedof.me . try speedtest on testmy.net or fast.com

What speeds are you getting on downloads? Download speeds on browser or torrent clients are shown in Bytes whereas speedtest.net measures in Bits

How about fast.com ?

How much speeds do you achieve on Torrents or browser download?

Here we go fast.com. I am most certainly not getting those speeds. I do not torrent but to test the speed I did download libre office from torrent and the max I went was 7 Mbps. I also downloaded a game from steam and the same speeds 7 Mbps.
jPmTWWJ.jpg

P.S. I know about the Mbps and MBps thing. All my speed are in Mbps to keep it simple.

Does it show 7Mbps or 7MB/s? Because torrent clients show speed in MegaBytes (MBps) instead of MegaBits (Mbps).

I think your ISP has lack of transit bandwidth. Thats why fast and speedtest.net is getting full speed. Almost every ISP peers with Netflix or Google through Extreme IX, other ISPs also peer with Extreme so thats why you are getting full speed in speedtest.

Testmy.net isnt peered with most ISPs

All the speeds I have mentioned are in Mbps. I know about the 1 = 8 thing.
This is kind of bothering me because the internet guy will come in and show me the Okla speedtest as proof that the internet is working properly even though it isn't.
What can I do about this because I am paying for 50 Mbps but getting much lower speeds? I specifically asked them about non peering speed and the 50 Mbps is the non peering speed.

Test Speed on international Ookla servers. Singapore, Netherlands, New York. If you're getting above 20mbps, its usual I guess. Along with that if you're getting ok speed downloading files, images, video from non peered sites its ok

They say that they provide same non-peering speed but in reality then vastly over sell non-peering bandwidth.

Many ISPs are doing this so they can keep the plans very cheap and advertise high speeds.

I used to get less than 4 Mbit to London speed test servers on Excitel because of this.

@r19 Okay I am going to do that now. On peering sites I get max speed but non peering sites the speed is horrible it used to be decent but for the past few days the speed on non peering is horrible, too slow compared to what I am paying for.
P.S. I just tried to download a 8k wallpaper and I got a max speed of 60Kbps WTF! it should be around 6 MB/s.
C3h52TI.jpg

You should see if you are getting any packet loss:

ping example.org -t

and let it run for 10 minutes or so

They say that they provide same non-peering speed but in reality then vastly over sell non-peering bandwidth.

Many ISPs are doing this so they can keep the plans very cheap and advertise high speeds.

I used to get less than 4 Mbit to London speed test servers on Excitel because of this.
This sucks, I expressly inquired about the non peering speed because of work I sometimes have to download massive files in case I want to work from home but because of this slow turtle speed on non peering networks I do not have the option to work from home. They told me the speed was going to be 50 Mbps non peering and 150 or something when peering. I was getting 40-50 Mbps but when I check today the speeds were 7 Mbps but Okla showed something else.
I should have mentioned this in the original post but I did talk to the ISP about this and they said there was an unpaid bill(ridiculous and improbable) and that is why the speed was 7 Mbps but that is not my issue here. My issue here is that the speed shown through Okla is false and not the real speed you get when surfing the web or downloading from non peering sites.
All of this is nuts, I think I am going to go back to MTNL they are a pain to deal with when something goes wrong but atleast they don't lie or say that the customer hasn't paid a bill. Infact they probably don't give a damn and just cut off the connection.