Different speeds on different speed test?

You should see if you are getting any packet loss:

ping example.org -t

and let it run for 10 minutes or so
Did that absolutely no packet loss. Attachign a portion of the ping test.
G8AyD5p.jpg

if you want good non-peering speeds , I have had good experience with MTNL (full speeds to pretty much any server), DEN Boomband (varies between LCOs) and ANI (they have more expensive plans which have better peering to transit ratios).

I have had bad experience with Precious Netcomm, Excitel and Comway. All of them had the same issue that you are having.

@JB700 Yeah honestly I had a really good experience with MTNL when it was working there was no slowing down or anything of that sort but when something happens it is a pain to get it fixed.
I have been with this ISP(not exactly an ISP but they re sell) for a year or so and wanted to support local business but now I think I am not supporting the right business as I am more than certain these people are operating without a license considering they never provide a real GST receipt only a rubbish bill that clearly isn't an authentic bill. These guys are probably not even paying taxes.
Man this truly sucks.
P.S. that dp is throwing me off a lot for some reason every now and then my brain tell me I am actually replying to Linus. 😛

Update: Today the internet guy remotely connected and as expected showed me the okla speedtest and said it was Google, steam, Amazon etc that were at fault for my low speeds. Time to find a new ISP, it was fun while it lasted.