Difference between yahoo and google

• Thread starter Thread starter rukna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 5,979

rukna

Can anybody tell me wts the basic difference between yahoo and google..Who give the preference to which tags and what should we keep in mind if we are planning to target yahoo first not google.idotic question.. but newbie so can expect this

i will show this post to ur boss in ur company.

Originally posted by rukna@Oct 21 2004, 12:46 AM
Can anybody tell me wts the basic difference between yahoo and google..

Who give the preference to which tags and what should we keep in mind if we are planning to target yahoo first not google.

idotic question.. but newbie so can expect this

integration bro,,,, google integration with everything is just smooth and versatile.. I cant use yahoo like that also the way they present the information here is senario
a person writing a thesis takes information from google and yahoo, but he writes his own sentence too, just to ehck he puts his own sentence in search engine yahoo and google.
guess which one exact results ......
btw if you have to ask this question in forum means you are not justs newbie, you are that person who is trying to get in game cause somebody told is great to be playing and you have no clue... I suggest and I think most of people will agree here you should go get books and read a lot beore blurting out single sentence for at least 2-4 months...