Difference between Vodafone Live and Vodafone Mobile Connect

ISP
Airtel
Any someone please explain the difference between these two services? They both seem to be the same, going by the description on Vodafone's website. Both seem to be for internet access via GPRS/EDGE (not sure which one...)What am I missing? Also, has Vodafone launched 3G services in Pune??

VodafoneIndia : Have tried to post my concern at the link you posted. Keep getting the following message: "We do not allow use of any special characters!" ..... Want to know why basic punctuation marks like apostrophes, question marks and commas are considered special characters?!!?

i have an idea !! remove all commas and other characters. if the problem still occurs, you will have to get an idea yourself !!

Yes, you have to use only alphabets and best alphabets to express you complaint would be just type " f*** off " on the the link provided by Vodafonne 😀

they are masters to avoid users to complain also.after 5 times u call customer care, they dont allow you to connect them for rest of the day198 number never works from the vf mobile

198 worked for me everytime, but I think CC Executives had been instructed not to take complaint. I wasted 45 minutes to get my complaint registered. They argued with me like hell for not registering complaint. 1st time ever in my life I have to speak to Team leader of a Call Centre bcoz that CC was parrot and repeating his templete dialouges again and again.