• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 11,410

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
I was looking at recharge options in the BSNL App, and i found that there are two representation for some of the recharges.
Against a particular recharge, it show that freebies are valid for certain days, while the validity of the plan is different. How does this work?

What is the difference between these?

freebies validity means validity of the data & call benefits provided with the pack. after expiry of freebies validity calls & data will be charged from main account balance till plan validity. so freebies validity is the pack validity and plan validity is service validity

Thanks, but what is the difference between plan validity and grace period? Both are same?

grace period starts after completion of plan validity. it is in two parts GP1 where you retain your main account balance and outgoing calls & sms are barred. GP2 starts after completion of GP1 where you forfeit your main account balance and both incoming & outgoing calls are barred

The above quote from @itzmynet says that it was only available till now. Can't say about the future though.
But, BSNL 3G/4G is the best for its value for money. That's why things should be handled by Government.