Diff between UltraSharp Monitor and Normal Monitor

• Thread starter Thread starter demigod
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,092
ISP
Airtel
What is the difference between UltraSharp Monitor and Normal Monitor ?i am planning to buy a 19" Dell LCD monitor.. can any one suggest me a good model ?1) 1908WFP 2) SE198WFPwhich will be better and if u guys have any other suggestion post it here..Thanksdemigod

You can try Viewsonic VX1962WM LCD Monitor. I hope you will be satisfied with its performance. You can take a look at current Digit magazine(September issue) for more details !

You can try Viewsonic VX1962WM LCD Monitor. I hope you will be satisfied with its performance. You can take a look at current Digit magazine(September issue) for more details !

any idea how much it would cost ?
it's got good resolution 🙂

Thin film transistor liquid crystal display - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ahead with UltraSharp if you can afford it. 🙂

I have an E series one. But the SE series is comparatively better. Also read reviews on the internet before finalizing any of those.

SE198WFP got good reviews.But 1908WFP(UltraSharp) got 1 bad review

Code:
The Dell UltraSharp 1908WFP's offering of full physical adjustments on such a small monitor is attractive. But its text and graphics test scores,the lowest of the monitors we tested, make it less enticing.--Roy Santos
this is the only review floating around..so i don't know how to believe it .the price of Dell 1908WFP(ultrasharp) is RS:9550 in chennai Delta peripherals

what u guys think about it

Thin film transistor liquid crystal display - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go ahead with UltraSharp if you can afford it. 🙂

I have an E series one. But the SE series is comparatively better. Also read reviews on the internet before finalizing any of those.

which model u have ? is it Dell E198WFP ?
what's the price of it ? and how much u will rate it ?
finally i settled down on SE198WFP after reading reviews (Editor's Choice and 8.9/10).But i don't like the base.it seems E198WFP also has the same spec so if u rate it well i will go for it :cool2:

expecting your reply