Did you hear the latest at Yahoo Music!

evader143

[OP]
May 11, 2005
Hey Guys!!I am not sure how many of you ppl are into music !! And by music I'd mean not the raagas and the crappy hindi music but i would mean English music.Well anyways how many of you ppl listen to Yahoo Music!! i have to say that its an amazing channel and has alot of variety. So does MSN but if you are interested in trance and Pshydelaic then MSN is the place for you.Post your favourite station if you do tune in to Yahoo Music and may be we'll check out the channel to let you know how we feel about it!! As for now im in the "Todays Big hits " listening to "Eminem"

evader143

[OP]
May 11, 2005
HELL.....OOOheard this one !!! "YouR Freak ON " Missy Elliott ...check it out then if you aint done so yet!!!AWESOME!!! all on the Big hits station

evader143

[OP]
May 11, 2005
Dont have many MP3 here, howsoever am able to keep in touch with the latest music through Yahoo or MSN, infact since MP3 have become rare on the internet Id prefer to listening to streaming music.Anyways...am always on the lookout for MP3 stuff...anyone got AC-DC audio CD's or MP3's feel free to get back to me.

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
the problem is bandwidth. just got a 128kbps line here. if i stream music, i cannot work properly ;)

A

agnivo007

Good reason to avoid that freaky guy!We are not in a country where bandwidth is unlimited and the speed is good enough. So we have to keep track of every MB transferred !

evader143

[OP]
May 11, 2005
Good reason to avoid that freaky guy!
We are not in a country where bandwidth is unlimited and the speed is good enough. So we have to keep track of every MB transferred !
[/b]

dude...here's the catch...ill give you a question to answer!! Guess where i am at ? you choices ...
1)Somalia
2)Tanzania
3)Madagascar
4)Republic of Algiers

ill let you know if you cant figure out

A

agnivo007

Damn, u are in india ! Right ?And either having a frustrating ISP or a dreamy n creamy leased line. :lol:

anand

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 25, 2004
Agnivo look at his profile, he's not sure whether he has a T1 or T3 :blink: he's counting his speed in Mbps......