• Thread starter Thread starter vln_arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,165

vln_arun

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
Hi friends..4 days back i changed the time setting in my STB..Its working fine for me when i watch SUN DIRECT channels..If i change the channel to DD+ channel say for eg DD NATIONAL time automatically changes to 5 1/2 hours earlier..:wall:..Again if i watch the SUN DIRECT channel timing is working correctly...Can u pls help me?Am i alone facing this problem?Thanks,Arun

That may be due to GMT+05.30 = IST difference. SOmetimes DD+ may follow different time format. If wrong correct me

If you Change the offset value to GMT from +5.30 in time settings, then sun channels will show -5.30. I think dd+ is not broadcasting the time in GMT standards.

Hi friends..
4 days back i changed the time setting in my STB..Its working fine for me when i watch SUN DIRECT channels..If i change the channel to DD+ channel say for eg DD NATIONAL time automatically changes to 5 1/2 hours earlier..:wall:..Again if i watch the SUN DIRECT channel timing is working correctly...

Can u pls help me?

Am i alone facing this problem?

Thanks,
Arun

Hi Arun,

It is a common issuel.I guess it is because DD & Sun follows different time standards.I think DD is following IST and SUN GMT.

To solve this issue,

[*]Goto Time Setting.
[*]Change the Time Mode from TDT to User Mode
[*]Set the time and Save
[/list]

Hi Arun,

It is a common issuel.I guess it is because DD & Sun follows different time standards.I think DD is following IST and SUN GMT.

To solve this issue,

[*]Goto Time Setting.
[*]Set the time and Save
[/list]

Thank u viki...:thumbsup:

Hi friends..
4 days back i changed the time setting in my STB..Its working fine for me when i watch SUN DIRECT channels..If i change the channel to DD+ channel say for eg DD NATIONAL time automatically changes to 5 1/2 hours earlier..:wall:..Again if i watch the SUN DIRECT channel timing is working correctly...
Can u pls help me?
Am i alone facing this problem?
Thanks,
Arun
This is because DDD+ does not transmit EPG & hence no TIME data. Even DISHTV users are facing same problem.
Better follow advice above of USER time settings (atleast for Gulf viewers it is useful )

Hi Arun,

To solve this issue,

[*]Goto Time Setting.
[*]Set the time and Save
[/list]

Thank u viki:thumbsup:...I followed the above step mentioned by u..Now the problem rectified...

This is because error in setting at dd tps. the problem is only in first 03 tps. i.e. 10990, 11070. 11150. rest 02 tps doing fine. dd uplinking server must be corrected, like sun tps corrected their server timing set up:thumbsup::thumbsup:.